• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ass plane looks good.....on a titan

12191790_10153969571931874_136198204213360072_n.jpg

Thanks again for the oryx runs Drizzay and Unstable, much appreciated.

My internet just dropped, apparently I already consumed my mobile data allowance (6GB) in 4 days :/

Hopefully I will have a better connection by tomorrow.

My internet just dropped, apparently I already consumed my mobile data allowance (6GB) in 4 days :/

Sure thing dude! We really should have had one or two #Team1stTry kills on those runs but it was still pretty easy street. New strat is so damn easy, it's a joke once you know how to run the relic. Sucks about your internet, hope it get resolved!

Afrocious

Sure thing dude! We really should have had one or two #Team1stTry kills on those runs but it was still pretty easy street. New strat is so damn easy, it's a joke once you know how to run the relic. Sucks about your internet, hope it get resolved!

I wimped out of trying the new strat on my Titan, who just got to 303. I'll try it before or on Tuesday, but I'm iffy about the whole thing about letting Ogres run around free and getting them to 50% before blasting Oryx in the chest.

Silvard

Yeah, thanks a lot guys, you are doing the Traveler's work. I wish I could have stayed for longer to help with other runs, especially after I thought I could, but I couldn't. I'm really sorry about that. I'm really hopeful I get more opportunities to help you out in any way I can.

By the way I hope the attempts when I was running relic weren't too frustrating. I had been practicing all day long but my other runs usually went south before I got the chance to screw up so I didn't get to practice the whole thing. I think that by the end I had gotten better at it though.

Yeah the new strat is really great, but comes down to one relic holder controlling the fight.

Oryx did say "I will finish what Crota began."

One sword bearer and 5 spectators for crota.
One relic runner and 5 floaters for oryx.
It runs in the family ;)

Now we wait for challenge mode..

Welcome to India :p

I'll just come to your house and use your fancy internet for the time being :p

Yeah, thanks a lot guys, you are doing the Traveler's work. I wish I could have stayed for longer to help with other runs, especially after I thought I could, but I couldn't. I'm really sorry about that. I'm really hopeful I get more opportunities to help you out in any way I can.

By the way I hope the attempts when I was running relic weren't too frustrating. I had been practicing all day long but my other runs usually went south before I got the chance to screw up so I didn't get to practice the whole thing. I think that by the end I had gotten better at it though.

GG Silvard, you were great with the relic. I can't imagine how tough and stressful it can be getting shot from everywhere.

Bogeypop

Need a sixth for a second HM Oryx kill. Random from my group left so everyone's pretty dejected. Preferably someone who's beaten the HM fight before. Would really like to get the kill tonight to have one less thing to worry about tomorrow before reset.

Same strat we ran last night? Anything I was doing wrong if so?

KxoZz

Need a sixth for a second HM Oryx kill. Random from my group left so everyone's pretty dejected. Preferably someone who's beaten the fight before.

Can come with my hunter. 312.
Done it with my lock before. Just give me 3 mins to turn my ps4 on and log on and such.

Just did daughters hm with an lfg and none of us got any loot. Makes the whole thing seem like a waste of time, especially when I'm stuck at 305 and haven't received anything useful to boost my LL high enough to do Oryx
not that I'd get drops from that either :p

I wimped out of trying the new strat on my Titan, who just got to 303. I'll try it before or on Tuesday, but I'm iffy about the whole thing about letting Ogres run around free and getting them to 50% before blasting Oryx in the chest.

It's super easy for everyone except the relic runner who has a much harder job now. Even that isn't bad if you know how to go fast as a Titan. Everyone else has way less to do and takes much less risk. You could easily carry a 303 player. One kill I helped with tonight we had 5 people for 4 straight cycles and it was totally fine.

It sounds weird until you try it and then you're like "wow that's stupid easy."

It's super easy for everyone except the relic runner who has a much harder job now. Even that isn't bad if you know how to go fast as a Titan. Everyone else has way less to do and takes much less risk. You could easily carry a 303 player. One kill I helped with tonight we had 5 people for 4 straight cycles and it was totally fine.

I messed up a few times last night, but now I feel even worse :/

You're too nice. You don't have to do it if you don't have to.

You're a leafs fan, you need all the help you can get :p

the_id

Anybody up for killing HM oryx still tonight?

I've got a 310 warlock and hungry to kill that guy.

Psn: the_id.

I shall be in the crucible unscrubbing my scrubby self

Wow, all of the LFG sites are down. I'm so sick of this shit, I just want a competent group of people to play this game with. I'm running relic and the motherfuckers on the platforms are dying, like how!? Learn to play shooters.

Acidote

Nothing like starting the day with a 1 hour traffic jam just the day I wanted to leave the office early to be at home when the fiber optic guy calls.

Optimal pvp delayed.

Warlocks can self-res and hunters can go invisible, but titans again show how invaluable they are for any pve content.

Fastest relic run, can take most damage and those weapons/blessing bubbles!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone up for getting a NM KF raid going? My Titan hasn't done it and needs the loot. Failing that, he also needs to do the Nightfall too...

GlamFM

Banned
Tried HM Oryx for a bit yesterday. Roughly 5 tries until I realized i had to go to bed.

We didn´t make (or I didn´t), but it seemed almost trivial. Will look for a group again tonight.

Shito

Hey guys, I've just spent the last 4 days with all my work colleagues in here...

... so you'll understand I didn't quite followed what happened in Destiny. ^^

Can anybody kindly fill me in on the differences in the HM version of the raid?
Also, did I miss any new "quest unlock"?

GlamFM

Banned
Hey guys, I've just spent the last 4 days with all my work colleagues in here...

... so you'll understand I didn't quite followed what happened in Destiny. ^^

Can anybody kindly fill me in on the differences in the HM version of the raid?
Also, did I miss any new "quest unlock"?

1. Fuck you.
2. HM is just harder, no revives, no new mechanics that would change up stuff in a meaningful way.
3. No new quest.

Bonus: 3 missing fragments have not yet been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom