• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was struggling so hard as the relic runner yesterday as a Warlock. Definitely the worst class to run the relic with now. The slow floaty jumps makes you perfect target practice for ogre blasts.

The delay between slamming down and actually obtaining the invincibility is also utter bullshit. There's a good 1-2 seconds where you cant move and the ship/knight/ogres can straight up wreck you.

Oh well. 2 down, 1 to go. I'll be online tonight Akai/Gong/Blaze/Wheel/Ikk. Though lets have Inapp sherpa us through it :p.

Shito

2. HM is just harder, no revives, no new mechanics that would change up stuff in a meaningful way.
3. No new quest.

Bonus: 3 missing fragments have not yet been found.

Hard oryx is on farm status.
The loot sucks.
Thanks!
Damn, that is disappointing to hear... so all the "we made the hard version first" lead to nothing really interesting then. And if the loot sucks, I really don't see myself going out of my way to run it more than once...
Did a known streamer at least made it world first, or not even that? ^^

1. Fuck you.
:D
It was well deserved. :3

Holy shit that 8.1 earthquake!

Dhruv, Kartik, unknown, Narasingh, childofhate, anyone else currently in the affected area, hope you're okay!

Everyone is out on the streets...my whole house was shaking for 30 seconds!

GlamFM

Banned
Thanks!
Damn, that is disappointing to hear... so all the "we made the hard version first" lead to nothing really interesting then. And if the loot sucks, I really don't see myself going out of my way to run it more than once...
Did a known streamer at least made it world first, or not even that? ^^

:D
It was well deserved. :3

"Loot sux" is relative. It´s 310 to 320 gear after all. The HM shader is also VERY desirable imo.

Ascendant-Plane-Destiny.jpg

Dhruv, Kartik, unknown, Narasingh, childofhate, anyone else currently in the affected area, hope you're okay!

The fuck? Don´t know shit about earthquakes. 8.1 a lot? Hope you´re all fine.

maomaoIYP

Stay safe guardians, hope everyone is ok.

Shito

"Loot sux" is relative. It´s 310 to 320 gear after all. The HM shader is also VERY desirable imo.

The problem is there's no real reason to be 320 other than to have a better time running the HM raid.
That shader looks sweet though! :3

Hope everyone is safe!

Acidote

The fuck? Don´t know shit about earthquakes. 8.1 a lot? Hope you´re all fine.

I looted three item below 310. Is that additional normal loot because I didn't do normal mode or how does that work?

I was struggling so hard as the relic runner yesterday as a Warlock. Definitely the worst class to run the relic with now. The slow floaty jumps makes you perfect target practice for ogre blasts.

The delay between slamming down and actually obtaining the invincibility is also utter bullshit. There's a good 1-2 seconds where you cant move and the ship/knight/ogres can straight up wreck you.

Oh well. 2 down, 1 to go. I'll be online tonight Akai/Gong/Blaze/Wheel/Ikk. Though lets have Inapp sherpa us through it :p.

I'm just a good luck charm I guess, only had half an hour to finish my last run and we finished it fast. If you need me I'll bring my titan and you can be the floater I guess :p

What was BS after I left was that run where you wiped in the darkness dimension even though you killed the shade.

I'm just a good luck charm I guess, only had half an hour to finish my last run and we finished it fast. If you need me I'll bring my titan and you can be the floater I guess :p

What was BS after I left was that run where you wiped in the darkness dimension even though you killed the shade.

Ah yeah, almost forgot about that one. The game refused to teleport us out of the shadow realm and wiped us.

Its just such a pain if you can get Oryx down consistently to like 25%, only to have the run be ruined by a silly mistake or an enemy who is just hellbent on messing your shit up.

Though I imagine this fight is gonna be super easy when everyone is 315+.

SnakeEyes

Banned
On a side note, anyone notice that today's Daily Heroic is the first time since TTK release that we have a non-TTK story mission as the Daily? And it's the Defend-Rasputin mission from TDB. Wonder if this is the day we get below the Rasputin room..

On a side note, anyone notice that today's Daily Heroic is the first time since TTK release that we have a non-TTK story mission as the Daily? And it's the Defend-Rasputin mission from TDB. Wonder if this is the day we get below the Rasputin room..

They've done The Archives and I think they did The House of Winter as a joke after they nerfed Draksis farming

Ikkarus

Ah yeah, almost forgot about that one. The game refused to teleport us out of the shadow realm and wiped us.

Its just such a pain if you can get Oryx down consistently to like 25%, only to have the run be ruined by a silly mistake or an enemy who is just hellbent on messing your shit up.

Though I imagine this fight is gonna be super easy when everyone is 315+.
With the way the Raid loot drops for me I feel like I'll never reach 315 let alone 310! Haha.

the_id

FINALLY! I got my 25 crucible kills tonight. Basically played through Mayhem, spammed my super and go straight to the ammo crate once it's available. Then play it safe. Wait for the other team and your team to meet and BAM, spam R1. I went from 7 kills to 25 in one hour, pretty good for a scrub.

Now for the hard harvesting part. This gonna be painful.

phen0m24

Hope you guys are ok. Yikes that one was bad

Woah, 8.1 is a damn serious quake. Hope all are safe and well.

I was out giving consulting to a client. It was a high rise and shook like a see-saw. I can't even imagine how bad it must be at the epicentre.

FINALLY! I got my 25 crucible kills tonight. Basically played through Mayhem, spammed my super and go straight to the ammo crate once it's available. Then play it safe. Wait for the other team and your team to meet and BAM, spam R1. I went from 7 kills to 25 in one hour, pretty good for a scrub.

Now for the hard harvesting part. This gonna be painful.

This part is easiest with Bladedancer specced for invis. Pick up heavy ammo, go invis, find people fighting each other, mop em up, go invis again.

I did my arc blade kills in two games.

Yup, everything is okay this side. I remember typing earthquake on hangouts just as the intensity increased. Unknown hasn't replied hope he's fine, he was closer to the epicenter

Woah.. has this been posted yet? Sorry if it has. Someone managed to glitch out of the raid and some interesting unused areas. Coolest find at end of vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyVHK7xWKjE

This is my shit.

Now, if that cannon isn't just an easter egg, maybe that portico section was what was originally intended for that part, an someone would man the cannon to shoot down enemy Hive Tomb ships that were hostile?

Edit-Stay safe earthquake duders.

Zocano

This is my shit.

Now, if that cannon isn't just an easter egg, maybe that portico section was what was originally intended for that part, an someone would man the cannon to shoot down enemy Hive Tomb ships that were hostile?

I imagine they had an idea to shoot oryx with a big cannon to make him vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom