• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

The quality of the animation in the Thriller emote is incredible. Michael Peters would be proud.

Uh, what?

The quality of the new dances is incredibly disappointing. Even the Carlton, which is super basic, is nowhere near as clean as the original dances in the game. The new ones are all janky in comparison. They just look weird.

I'd be impressed if a group of 6 beat Oryx HM while wearing Crota masks. that would be tough with lower light.

Damn LiK, that's an excellent idea! That's the real Hard Mode. Maybe, you have to do that once with each class, to get your final 3 fragments ;)

LTWood12

Uh, what?

The quality of the new dances is incredibly disappointing. Even the Carlton, which is super basic, is nowhere near as clean as the original dances in the game. The new ones are all janky in comparison. They just look weird.

The Carlton looks like shit. Thriller looks much better than I would've imagined. Opinions.

Hahaha me too. Yea, even the helmet alone would make the odds worse, since it's harder to get a helm. And also you have multiple chances at primary (mostly), secondary, and heavy since there's multiple guns, so it skews it somewhat. And they're loot system might do some historical calculations in an attempt to give a different roll of some kind . But yea, I just wanted to mess around with some numbers too :p

Yeah, whatever the exact numbers are, they're astronomically high. Something's gotta change if anyone is ever gonna be at the level cap.

And I like playing around with numbers too haha. Part of why this game is appealing. I just wish they didn't hide so many of the stats on us. I want to know! Haha

Klyka

Banned
Damn LiK, that's an excellent idea! That's the real Hard Mode. Maybe, you have to do that once with each class, to get your final 3 fragments ;)

I want someone to wear an Oryx mask and one to wear Crota during PvP.

Then Oryx stands next to Crota, the Crota player dies and Oryx does "grieving".
Then "Will always love you" starts playing.

darthbob

Uh, what?

I know what you mean, the new dances look like they were animated from motion capture by a single person and then added to all 6 types of bodies in the game, so it looks... off.

Yeah, whatever the exact numbers are, they're astronomically high. Something's gotta change if anyone is ever gonna be at the level cap.

And I like playing around with numbers too haha. Part of why this game is appealing. I just wish they didn't hide so many of the stats on us. I want to know! Haha

Exactly. I want to know it all! Numbers definitely make it super appealing for me as well. I recently threw away my scrapbook from year 1 when trying to do a bunch of calculations of different scenarios and events and whatnot. It just got way too messy and only made sense to me at the time haha. The last thing was when I was trying to come up with a solution to making Thorn 1.1 not OP. Good times.

If Bungie made and charged for a slew of cosmetic armor we could then infuse are actual armor in to they'd make buku bucks. Or just added a cosmetic slot...

This is the only thing I really want out of microtransactions. Being able to make crappy looking gear with good stats look different.

I want someone to wear an Oryx mask and one to wear Crota during PvP.

Then Oryx stands next to Crota, the Crota player dies and Oryx does "grieving".
Then "Will always love you" starts playing.

Hahahaha you mean I will Always Love You by Whitney Houston?! Yes!!!!

That was the first song I learned how to play on the Piano when I was in Kindergarten. It means that much more to me!

I told one of my friends to retrive Eva's package and I got this.

11040634_10208294840509877_3734105392039764033_o.jpg

Looks like Petra has been hitting the gym to cope with the queen's loss :p

Anybody need to do HM oryx before reset? I have 3, and we will be doing the alt strategy. My psn is Same as gaf. Add me

I'll be home in 30 minute and if you need a 6th and i don't get stuck in a traffic jam (always some accidents lately), I'll be down to be the roamer. I've done the strat.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I know man. Other than the connection issues, H1 and H2 were a blast so far. I like... need to freeze time for a good 30 hours to finish H2, ODST, H3 and H4... blah

Its been really good, and had a slight hope to finish all of it up before H5, but that went sideways quickly.
Thanks MCC and TimeZones :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom