• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

inthrall

Now Activision made up a damn HOLIDAY with their 500billion marketing budget for Destiny!???

Jesus this game is a cashgrab, terrible.

What next, action figures???

Its a cashgrab sure, and they already have action figures, but the leaked rumors suggest its to help tide over Activisions "lost profits" from releasing less DLC while they make Destiny 2

Dalek

Is lagswitching in Rift a big thing? I never play it-but today everytime "THE SPARK IS CHARGING!" sounded you'd see a "Contacting Destiny Servers...." message appear. Fucking annoying.

As long as they're cashing in on Fresh Prince dances, they need to include the Jump On It dance Will and Carlton did.

I would actually pay money for that sadly.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
It's almost like Bungie KNEW that I took my Destiny disc out after playing last night.

"Oh, he removed the disc... Execute Order 1031. Halloween content is coming!"

HOW DID THEY KNOW?!

LTWood12

I won't rest until I can buy The 'Duane!'

duance-dance.gif

Can you get the 5 sword kills with the Crota mask by just using the hilt?

And if you can, does anyone want to trade kills in rumble? I really don't want to do this legit.

Bungie HAVE to add more slots for emotes.
I'm ready to buy more dances, but I'm already using another premium emote, so I'm going to wait until I get bored of that one first instead of spending money right now.

They should add something like "custom emote wheel" - hold dpad and select emote from radial menu with a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom