• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

Bungie HAVE to add more slots for emotes.
I'm ready to buy more dances, but I'm already using another premium emote, so I'm going to wait until I get bored of that one first instead of spending money right now.

They should add something like "custom emote wheel" - hold dpad and select emote from radial menu with a stick.
Luke, I hope you're reading this.

Acidote

Why does everyone leave the heroic strikes? Bungie should set up some kind of penalisation for that. Something soft, I don't know. Like if you leave more than three strikes in an hour you won't get any loot for the next seven days.

Namikaze1

This is awesome! So I did Thriller Dance and two randoms came over to me and started doing the Thriller as well. We stopped after a minute and one guy shot the floor before us 3 times as if he was counting down for us. Two of us managed to get it in sync. It was perfect.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Why does everyone leave the heroic strikes? Bungie should set up some kind of penalisation for that. Something soft, I don't know. Like if you leave more than three strikes in an hour you won't get any loot for the next seven days.

Yeah that's uhhh just a bit strong

LiK

Clearly they don't care about the Vanguard streak bonus. That kept randoms in if they know about it.

Fonz72

Alright so 2 sets of Agonarch rune runs (Unless someone knows how you can get in the same patrol instance with 2 parties of 3.. how did Dunk7 do it last night?)

515 CST:
1) Me
2) Fonz
3) Hig

530pm CST:
1) Me
2) Jonny_Utah749
3) Luis_23

Or if Fonz and Jonny wants to run together, we can switch around. Anything works fine for me

Jonny and I are ready if you want to go early, explicit.

Mindlog

Just joined in on the madness.
What's that giant symbol being projected onto the Traveler?

Nevermind, it's the same symbol from the quests.

Heh I'm all for some sort of penalty for repeat offenders but man, you have that bloodlust.

T-44

Neo Member
Looking for 4 more for another HM Oryx kill before reset tonight at around 8:45central..I have checkpoint
1. T-44 308 warlock (I think)
2. Ltwood12
3. Mindlog
4. Xplicitone
5. Saveweyard

rezn0r

Does filling up candy bags guarantee a legendary emote?

no, in fact the only way to get the legendary emotes (unless I've missed something in the past 2 hours) is to buy them using silver. all of the rare/legendary masks are possible without paying $ though.

Hey DGAF, 3 friends and I wont to try the King's Fall (NM) for the first time.

We are looking for 3 experienced players who wouldn't mind sherpaing us. Anyone interested?

1. Me (PSN id: Marco_Tovarich)
2. Friend 1 (Kluster, some of you here have played with him already)
3 Friend 2 (also called Marco)

Ideally we would like to start in 1 hour or less!

Looking for 4 more for another HM Oryx kill before reset tonight at around 8:45central..I have checkpoint
2. Ltwood12

Me! I'll either be Warlock or Titan depending if we have another Titan other than Mindlog.

LTWood12

2. Ltwood12
3. Mindlog
4. xplicitone

Mindlog 312 Titan

Join the fun everyone!
duance-dance.gif

Frenden

Banned
I thought we would collect everything without money?
My understanding is that you can collect all the rare masks without spending money. But they expire.

Legendary masks stick around and can be broken down for glue that upgrades the rates to legendaries.

Reposting for new page: 3 friends and I wont to try the King's Fall (NM) for the first time.

We are looking for 3 experienced players who wouldn't mind sherpaing us. Anyone interested?

1. Me (PSN id: Marco_Tovarich)
2. Friend 1 (Kluster, some of you here have played with him already)
3 Friend 2 (also called Marco)

Ideally we would like to start in 45 minutes or less!

T-44

Neo Member
Looking for 1 more for another HM Oryx kill before reset tonight at around 8:45central..I have checkpoint
2. Ltwood12
3. Mindlog
4. Xplicitone
5. Saveweyard
6. Tigerheli

Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom