• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1 more for another HM Oryx kill before reset tonight at around 8:45central..I have checkpoint
1. T-44 308 warlock (I think)
2. Ltwood12
3. Mindlog
4. Xplicitone
5. Saveweyard

How long is that from now? May be able to join if not too late with a 308 titan.

Edit: too late

E92 M3

My understanding is that you can collect all the rare masks without spending money. But they expire.

Legendary masks stick around and can be broken down for glue that upgrades the rates to legendaries.

I believe the glue can come from dismantling rare masks. So you get rare masks, any dupes you dismantle getting you glue that you then use on rare masks to make them legendary.

But legendary maps like Oryx and Atheon need to be purchased or they start of as rare?

DarKshodaN

1LLrKAl.jpg

Got the Zombie dance + this blue skull for 10$, not too bad :p

ERMint13

I believe the glue can come from dismantling rare masks. So you get rare masks, any dupes you dismantle getting you glue that you then use on rare masks to make them legendary.

I've dismantled 4 rare masks already...0 glue from those just the paper.

I need glue to upgrade these and only got the original package one she gives you so far.

So, we're getting all of these masks by filling up candy bags? That sounds fun to me! I wasn't playing last year, so it's nice to see a developer do something fun for the holidays.

Namikaze1

Only gonna be able to keep 2 masks since I can just get 2 to legendary status. :(

Gonna keep Oryx and Master Troll masks (first I need Rahool's mask to drop)

border

Does Court of Oryx count as a public event for the Tiger mask quest?

I've long since been over hopping from planet to planet using Destiny Public Events.

Mindlog

Fills bag of candy.
Yay, mask.
Get's a crappy engram mask. Boo.
Scraps mask for 4th piece of paper. Yay!
Opens mask package and gets another duplicate. God damn it.
dammit dammit dammit.

It's Moldering Shards all over again :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom