• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

soo all of the quests i got i cant even do because i dont have the right mask.. is filling the bags with candy the only way to get other masks besides wasteing silver..??

D_psipher

Anyone need an extra to kill HM Oryx. I need to wipe the floor with him on two of my characters. I could also do from Totems as well. Add me my PSN is d-psipher.

SnakeEyes

Banned
i dismantled 2 rahool masks...fuck that guy
The salt is real! :D
hqdefault.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I thought one legendary per character? I didn't get a legendary from alts.

And I used 4 scraps, one of them being a dismantled tiger mask, to get..............a tiger mask.

neoism

can you get candy while wearing any mask..also by doing level36 strikes? only got the tiger mask from wasting my last 200sivler...:/ everyother quest has a mask i dun have... -_-

NastyBook

soo all of the quests i got i cant even do because i dont have the right mask.. is filling the bags with candy the only way to get other masks besides wasteing silver..??
Yup! You'll get the masks you need from filling the bags. I just got Oryx and Cryptarch!

neoism

Will the new crucible map stay because I seriously don't want to have to play 100 games before it shows up with my luck....
first game 618 .... kill me now...

LiK

I accidentally clicked on Jackolantern mask and wearing Skull makes it look like it's burning the top of it lol

Yea people can't drive where I live. They accelerate soooo slow and wonder why they hit every other light -_-

A lot of people literally don't hit the speed limit for a few blocks. Anyways...

OK time for some destiny Halloween fun!

Risible

Can someone explain the masks for me? I feel like an idiot.

When I put then on in the tower they don't show, I just see my normal gear. What does upgrading them to legendary do? I have a legendary mask and it won't show either.

Talk to me like I'm a five year old.

LiK

Skull Mask also has creepy laugh. This is great.

I also like the new Tower theme. Wish I could keep it as a setting lol

Frenden

Banned
Skull Mask also has creepy laugh. This is great.

I also like the new Tower theme. Wish I could keep it as a setting lol

Me too. All things spooooky are a-okay with me. Halloween is the best (only) holiday in my book. It's also my anniversary. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom