• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

BahamutPT

Can someone explain the masks for me? I feel like an idiot.

When I put then on in the tower they don't show, I just see my normal gear. What does upgrading them to legendary do? I have a legendary mask and it won't show either.

Talk to me like I'm a five year old.

You need to enable Helmet: Always On in the settings. (since Bungie didn't merely make them "cosmetic" like Jackolytes, they're helmets)

Legendary Masks don't disappear after the event ends like Rares.

GlamFM

Banned
Tried for hours with 3 different teams and still don´t have my first HM Oryx kill... (Please don´t tell me that I am the problem)

Anyone needs an extra?

Kyne

can't wait for Christmas.

46352-Dancing-Reindeer.gif

neoism

I think the new Crucible map alone is enough to indicate the Live team will be dropping more than just fun events. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

:****( really wish they would put the weightage percent at 100 for your first game because Ive played 4 games so far and still havent gotten it... :/

lt519

Tried for hours with 3 different teams and still don´t have my first HM Oryx kill... (Please don´t tell me that I am the problem)

Anyone needs an extra?

Same, in general I just think it is a case of being under-leveled. Having to run the whole process 4 times without anyone screwing up because we are under-leveld and need the DPS is a lot to ask. Especially when everyone takes a boat load of damage. I think a team of all 311+ could knock it out no problem. I'm bummed I haven't done it yet, mostly because I haven't stooped to LFG levels in looking for teams. It was the same with NM and the second week I got it no problem with a few more pieces of gear.

You could bang your head against the wall and maybe break through with a perfect run, but I'm likely to just wait a week so we don't have to be perfect. I mean at 310 I'm getting shot off the platforms and killed by the Ogres while being runner, it's insane.

blackflag

I'll be looking for Oryx HM tonight in about 3 hours. I know it well and we almost killed him so many times last night. Dread and crew did you get it down after I left?

neoism

goddamnit bungie with your discard options fuck ....
I just got a bag of flimsy masks thinking it was a gift of the walls because it looks the fucking same and I discarded it

-_______________-

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lol in Dust Palace when wearing the Flayer cloak I get so many people shooting at me thinking I'm one of the bosses.

Kyne

No HM groups on GAF? Let me just pop my head into LF--

Need 2 for oryx. Doing cheese strat that doesn't kill the knight . Must know the strat. I will not be explaining. Bads will be booted
Must be 310+ with malice. Relic runner get priority invite

Need 2 for oryx cp hard be 310+ know what to do or get kicked message BigGucciGrain

NEED 2 more for oryx.

MUST BE 311+ and have completed it before, we have all completed it before sorry for making such a high requirement we can't find good people at lower requirements.

ORYX HARD MODE CHECKPOINT MUST BE LIGHT 311+ with tom know what your doing must have a good sniper or kick add: silverbullet354

nope.

hydruxo

I laughed when Luke Smith said we'll be throwing our money at the screens for the emotes

Then I saw the Carlton and Thriller emotes. God damn it Luke, you were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom