• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

tick221

Those people would have a heart attack if they found out that I've done Oryx multiple times(HM Oryx twice) without having a ToM.

Wanna do it one more time? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

We seem to have 3-4 that need HM Oryx only, I have two clears this week and would love a chance at the last drop

Whoyouare

I have the golgoroth checkpoint hard mode. Anyone want to run that for some loot drops? I need to get over 310.

308 hunter

Psn: manicstreet

Whoyouare

Wanna do it one more time? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

We seem to have 3-4 that need HM Oryx only, I have two clears this week and would love a chance at the last drop

If I can't get anyone for golgoroth check on hard I can join if you want. However I'm only 308 light.

Psn: manicstreet

No HM groups on GAF? Let me just pop my head into LF--

nope.

Those LFG posts are really sad, I just imagine that they are looking for a carry in many instances and just blame the person they get in for any wipes and boot them.

I spent 3 hours beating HM Oryx earlier today with some first timers for zero reward. So what if someone fucks up every so often, shit happens. As long as they are willing to learn it doesn't matter.

Agent

Google charged my card today for my Nexus 6p, Chromecast, and case then Bungie releases all this new stuff. RIP credit card this month. It's only money, right?

lt519

Google charged my card today for my Nexus 6p, Chromecast, and case then Bungie releases all this new stuff. RIP credit card this month. It's only money, right?

Still waiting for my 6p charge ): Bought a Tissot watch this month too, whelp.

I'll be swapping ids with you later

I have an oooold one from high school I don't want anymore so....there's another $20 to switching my name @_@
The Xbox support page says your first gamertag name change is free. I think you have to contact them to do it though. I need to change mine as well for tomorrow.

chur

Someone had mentioned earlier than jackolytes were dropping from Thrall majors, are there specific missions we should be Farming for that sort of thing?
Killing enemies gives you candy. Once you have 150 candy in your bag you go to the tower and trade it for a goodie bag that may contain a jackolyte. Siege of the warmind is a good mission to farm.

neoism

Fills bag of candy.
Yay, mask.
Get's a crappy engram mask. Boo.
Scraps mask for 4th piece of paper. Yay!
Opens mask package and gets another duplicate. God damn it.
dammit dammit dammit.

It's Moldering Shards all over again :]

you need the engram mask fo a quest...

Namikaze1

Someone had mentioned earlier than jackolytes were dropping from Thrall majors, are there specific missions we should be Farming for that sort of thing?
That someone was me.

I was doing Siege of the Warmind to farm for candy. The jackolytes dropped every few often.

Agent

Still waiting for my 6p charge ): Bought a Tissot watch this month too, whelp.

I'm feeling lucky with the charge since it had a ship date of November 2. It says processing on order status, so hopefully it ships soon. I'm getting qute anxious to get it after all the positive reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom