• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

I just

I just got my Xbone, I have to set it up ;_;

if it ever acts up just take a big deep breath and blow right inside the slit its what I used to do back in 1987.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

lt519

I'm feeling lucky with the charge since it had a ship date of November 2. It says processing on order status, so hopefully it ships soon. I'm getting qute anxious to get it after all the positive reviews

Mine actually charged too, looked after you posted that. Yeah me too the reviews are fantastic, I'm rocking a Nexus 5 and it's starting to get bogged down, the battery life isn't great anymore, and I have a massive crack :)

Those LFG posts are really sad, I just imagine that they are looking for a carry in many instances and just blame the person they get in for any wipes and boot them.

I spent 3 hours beating HM Oryx earlier today with some first timers for zero reward. So what if someone fucks up every so often, shit happens. As long as they are willing to learn it doesn't matter.
That's not it. I dealt with LFG way too much last night. The point of those posts is to find non morons to play with. Sure the elitist additude is discouraging, but so is wiping due to insanely stupid mistakes for an hour straight because some people can't manage to maintain control of their thumbs. Playing with your regular group is one thing, it's a different atmosphere. If I'm doing LFG, I just want spots filled with people that don't completely suck at this game. It's harder than you think.

border

Can you get candy from Crota's End? It seems like it would be super-easy to farm the thralls there if you are a Blade Dancer.

tick221

7 PM (ish) est Oryx HM dealeo

I'm adding those that expressed interest before, invites will go out close to 7pm est

1. Tick221
2. Captscience
3. xplicitone
4. Akai_XIII
5. LiffeyNinja
6. Gunawi

Oh so just quietly, I'm kinda glad Bungie learned about how to do holiday events, the event going on right now is not so dissimilar to the World of Warcraft Halloween events.

Frostburn

7 PM (ish) est Oryx HM dealeo

I'm adding those that expressed interest before, invites will go out close to 7pm est

1. Tick221
2. Captscience
3. xplicitone
4. Akai_XIII
5. LiffeyNinja

ALT: US-Frostburn

Looks like I got beat, just got home but I'd happily be an alt if someone doesn't show up.

hahahaha

this person's LFG for Heroic KF

Must be a 620+ guardian with the ability to end world hunger as well as know the cure for cancer. Must also have the ability to out calculate a super computer and understand the most complex quantum physics theories (must have the diploma to prove it). Having a 16 inch cock will also suffice.

hahahaha

this person's LFG for Heroic KF

Must be a 620+ guardian with the ability to end world hunger as well as know the cure for cancer. Must also have the ability to out calculate a super computer and understand the most complex quantum physics theories (must have the diploma to prove it). Having a 16 inch cock will also suffice.

he wants a fucking legend.

Number45

Do we know why some of the masks have progress bars? My Crota mask has a bar even though I've done the associated sword PvP kills with it equipped.

border

Is anyone looking to do a Normal King's Fall tonight?

I have a checkpoint at Sisters, or I can do a fresh run with my Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom