• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets try this again, we were so close two nights ago.

Xbox One. there is no excuse. Oryx Heroic CP. 5:15 PST

https://www.the100.io/groups/1658

Im sorry I dropped out after 4 hours on Saturday night. MY GF was giving me the dirtiest look, and she did not speak to me the next day at all. She was legit pissed.

Shiv47

Anyone interested (unlikely, it seems, but worth a shot) in a fresh NM Kings Fall on PS4 tonight? I've only done the full raid once and Oryx twice, and want to make sure I know it fully before I try getting into hard mode. I'd like to start 9:30 EST or after if possible. Don't even have to finish, just get through what we can. Don't care if you're a noob, just high enough light as recommended (290 or whatever).

1) shiv2099

catspit

Hey guys. I was on the fence between warlock vs hunter.. I would like to just play one due to time constraints.. Can't decide. Which should I main?

I know you guys have lots of experience

Warlock vs hunter. Pvp/pve

todd360

Hey guys. I was on the fence between warlock vs hunter.. I would like to just play one due to time constraints.. Can't decide. Which should I main?

I know you guys have lots of experience

Warlock vs hunter. Pvp/pve

Oh god. Pandora's box has been opened. Run my fellow warlocks! Tis not safe here anymore!

Strider

This event lasts until November 9th right? Thought that's what I read. Def enough time for me to log in in a few days and enjoy it.... Think I'm actually gonna throw down the $5 for thriller dance. Carlton wasn't well done tbh but this one is woooorth.

border

What's the point of doing the quests if all you get is a bag of the lost.

What's the point of getting the Cult Ghost from Paradox if all you get is Future War Cult reputation?

There may be future quests involving more of the masks that are unlocked by completing the first set. Though I doubt that this will end in any kind of big substantial reward -- maybe like a 300 class item or something.

I am kind of hesitant to delete any of the masks, in case there's new quests in Week 2 of the event.

If bungie ever nerfed the dark below mission to not let it count towards missions, bounties etc I think that is when I'll truly quit. Also, zhalo supercell is the best exotic ever.

Trakan

If bungie ever nerfed the dark below mission to not let it count towards missions, bounties etc I think that is when I'll truly quit. Also, zhalo supercell is the best exotic ever.

The Dark Beyond? Siege of the Warmind is better. No cutscene and pitfalls so you don't have to get yourself killed.

hahahaha

this person's LFG for Heroic KF

Must be a 620+ guardian with the ability to end world hunger as well as know the cure for cancer. Must also have the ability to out calculate a super computer and understand the most complex quantum physics theories (must have the diploma to prove it). Having a 16 inch cock will also suffice.

Sigh I have been hearing my professors make that references so much within the last week
when shitting on average incoming undergrad students

Mugiwara

Neo Member
Anyone interested (unlikely, it seems, but worth a shot) in a fresh NM Kings Fall on PS4 tonight? I've only done the full raid once and Oryx twice, and want to make sure I know it fully before I try getting into hard mode. I'd like to start 9:30 EST or after if possible. Don't even have to finish, just get through what we can. Don't care if you're a noob, just high enough light as recommended (290 or whatever).

1) shiv2099
2) Mugiwara112

I'd be interested!

I'll be looking for Oryx HM tonight in about 3 hours. I know it well and we almost killed him so many times last night. Dread and crew did you get it down after I left?

I had to leave shortly after, so we decided to continue today, and we finished it. You weren't online at the time. I am sorry dude. Next time for sure.

border

1) shiv2099

I will go for a Fresh Run if you like. I still have the Sisters Checkpoint on another character if you prefer. Or we can do both.

King's Fall Normal Mode @ 9:30 PM EST
1. shiv2099
2. Mugiwara112
3. border199x

goomba stomper

Neo Member
I will go for a Fresh Run if you like. I still have the Sisters Checkpoint on another character if you prefer. Or we can do both.

1. shiv2099
2. Mugiwara112
3. border199x

Would you be looking to take on two people who haven't done the raid yet? We both have mics and take orders well. Hes 297, im 295

loki 16

1) shiv2099
I can do it PSN futbol_dude77. That would be 8:30 central time right?

LiK

Heroic Strike with Speaker mask was challenging. Thankfully I had two competent randoms even tho I had to save them both in tank fight.

jGTfXyR.gif

amazing

hahahaha

this person's LFG for Heroic KF

Must be a 620+ guardian with the ability to end world hunger as well as know the cure for cancer. Must also have the ability to out calculate a super computer and understand the most complex quantum physics theories (must have the diploma to prove it). Having a 16 inch cock will also suffice.

lol damn

divide this by half and i could probably fit 3 of them.

Cade

Man, gaming side Destiny threads are identical to Off-Topic comics thread, proving the adage that if you like something NEVER ENTER A NONCOMMUNITY THREAD ABOUT IT

Oh hey, Halloween quests!

And each quest you have to use different masks...

Which can only be obtained by RNG...

Which you have to roll by grinding kills...

/*abandoned*/

At least I get to run around as Eris.

Frostburn

1. shiv2099
2. Mugiwara112
3. border199x
4. US-Frostburn

Will go on either my Hunter or Titan (Whichever the group needs most, both over 300)

someday

Banned
Better gif of the Thriller. Holy shit longest emote ever.
1491312820926541744.gif

That Thriller emote is the true definition of a proper premium emote. They did animations for every signature move from the Thriller video. When I clicked the preview I thought it was just going to be the Thriller "Roar Turns" that everyone knows But it's (nearly) everything! The hip twitch to the hand wave to the head wobble + slide! The only thing they really left out was the zombie walk part of it, but that's difficult to do without moving the the character forward too much. Bungie is probably going to get 7 well-earned dollars from me.

In some sense, I think the price is almost justifiable since they almost certainly had to license that dance from the choreographer or copyright owner who created it for the Michael Jackson video.
Exactly this. I hate even cosmetic microtransactions but...damn. I think they got me man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom