• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

I will go for a Fresh Run if you like. I still have the Sisters Checkpoint on another character if you prefer. Or we can do both.

King's Fall Normal Mode @ 9:30 PM EST
1. shiv2099
2. Mugiwara112
3. border199x
Comms and Thuway, if you're still reading this thread, you got three guys looking to run a NM fresh tonight.

border

Would you be looking to take on two people who haven't done the raid yet? We both have mics and take orders well. Hes 297, im 295

It is Shiv's call, but initially he said that he only cared about if people were high enough for the minimum Light level (290-295), so I don't know why it would be an issue. Are you both available at the proposed time? 9:30 PM EST?

Shiv47

I'd be interested!

I will go for a Fresh Run if you like. I still have the Sisters Checkpoint on another character if you prefer. Or we can do both.

King's Fall Normal Mode @ 9:30 PM EST
1. shiv2099
2. Mugiwara112
3. border199x

I can do it PSN futbol_dude77. That would be 8:30 central time right?

Yeah, 8:30 cst.
Would you be looking to take on two people who haven't done the raid yet? We both have mics and take orders well. Hes 297, im 295

Sure!

Will go on either my Hunter or Titan (Whichever the group needs most, both over 300)

Whatever works, I'll be using a Titan myself. I think that gives us 6?

Frenden

Banned
I used to not care too much about the cosmetic slot argument, but now, with that skull, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally want cosmetic slots.

Heroic Strike with Speaker mask was challenging. Thankfully I had two competent randoms even tho I had to save them both in tank fight.

couldn't you have just equipped the mask at the end of the strike, right before killing the boss?

Should I attempt to do all 3 exotic sword quest at once? Or each individual? Just need to finishing gathering those stupid rare spinmetal drops..

you can do all 3 but it will be very hard, unless you have 2 players with you who know what you're doing..

Should I attempt to do all 3 exotic sword quest at once? Or each individual? Just need to finishing gathering those stupid rare spinmetal drops..
I did two at once and the boss fight gets really annoying. The wardens spam their attacks. I imagine with three it would be that much worse.

I would do it in two runs if I were you.

Ghazi

So this Halloween quest has no real rewards? Just stupid masks?

tumblr_inline_nwtf56gwQj1sbs47l_500.jpg

border

Whatever works, I'll be using a Titan myself. I think that gives us 6?

It'd bring us up to 7, if you add gomba stomper + his friend. You may want to designate someone as an alternate though, as someone inevitably either doesn't show up or has connection issues.

LiK

couldn't you have just equipped the mask at the end of the strike, right before killing the boss?

you can do all 3 but it will be very hard, unless you have 2 players with you who know what you're doing..

Dunno, didn't wanna risk it.

Shiv47

It'd bring us up to 7, if you add gomba stomper + his friend. You may want to designate someone as an alternate though, as someone inevitably either doesn't show up or has connection issues.

Ah, yeah, I'm on my phone and didn't see that. Going by time of response, you'd be the alternate if that's cool.

Awesome! Sign us up if you have room still. My PSN ID is Goomba_Stomper
Sure, you're in.
Oh, and for the record I haven't done the raid before, so I'll need to be instructed. I'm 291 Hunter, hope that's not too low.

Should be fine, looks like we have three who have done it.
If you all want, shoot me friend requests and I'll send invites just before 9:30. PSN is shiv2099.

Fuck my life Im done hooking up my xbone. My shitty tv only had one hdmi port, had to decide between my ps4 and xbone.
ps4 won...
so I had to improvise. Cant unhook my destiny machine

nowai

They have no effect on each other. Anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

Agreed. Cleared normal first on one character and got a big fat nothing on hard from totems and daughters.

Nothing like opening an empty chest twice on your first hard mode run.

E92 M3

They have no effect on each other. Anyone saying otherwise is wrong.

Yeah, that's the current theory. But DJ himself got no hard loot from Oryx - only normal stuff.

I think the loot system is prone to glitching and it's best to do normal before hard. This is based on anecdotal evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom