• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zocano

Yeah, that's the current theory. But DJ himself got no hard loot from Oryx - only normal stuff.

I think the loot system is prone to glitching and it's best to do normal before hard. This is based on anecdotal evidence.

Every part of that encounter has a chance to give you nothing. That's just super shit luck and kind of an annoying thing for them to do. I don't think they *HAVE* to give you the best gear outright but there should be something. Most MMOs now give you 1 "credit" of some sort and with 5 credits or w/e you can buy a specific piece of gear.

Frostburn

Ah, yeah, I'm on my phone and didn't see that. Going by time of response, you'd be the alternate if that's cool

Border was the first to respond to you if you were talking about him. I think I'm the last to respond so I don't mind being an alt if need be.

E92 M3

Every part of that encounter has a chance to give you nothing. That's just super shit luck and kind of an annoying thing for them to do. I don't think they *HAVE* to give you the best gear outright but there should be something. Most MMOs now give you 1 "credit" of some sort and with 5 credits or w/e you can buy a specific piece of gear.

Yeah, well they don't even have credits here so it's pretty shit. That said, what got me worried was that DeathJr did not get Hard loot from Oryx which is guaranteed.

Cade

yo bungie if you add a new map can you weight it a bit heavier so i can play on it once before the heat death of the universe

Mupod

Yeah, well they don't even have credits here so it's pretty shit. That said, what got me worried was that DeathJr did not get Hard loot from Oryx which is guaranteed.

I got a 310 bond from my first oryx and nothing else. Might as well have been nothing.

border

Ah, yeah, I'm on my phone and didn't see that. Going by time of response, you'd be the alternate if that's cool.

I was the second person to respond after Mugiwara112. Then I was followed by Goomba Stomper (plus friend), then loki16 (aka futbol_dude77), and then Frostburn.

I can be an alternate if necessary, though Frostburn plays enough that I imagine it's not a big deal for him either. So long as you're intending on putting in a few good hours, it is probably better that a few new people get to see King's Fall.

sensui-tomo

I'd love to join anyone doing hard mode on stuff not oryx just so i could be of assistance (i'm 301 just trying to get more light levels so i can do HM oryx later.) on ps4

BokehKing

Banned
I know I said I was taking a break earlier today....but see little stuff like this, decorating the tower....that makes me happy, I hope they do something for Christmas as well

LiK

I think the only one I'm missing is the Exotic engram. Is there a list somewhere?

Probably later. So far I have:

Speaker
Eris
Rahool
Xur
Petras
Skolas
Atheon
Crota
Skull
Tiger
Traveler