• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostburn

I was the second person to respond after Mugiwara112. Then I was followed by Goomba Stomper (plus friend), then loki16 (aka futbol_dude77), and then Frostburn.

I can be an alternate if necessary, though Frostburn plays enough that I imagine it's not a big deal for him either. So long as you're intending on putting in a few good hours, it is probably better than a few new people get to see King's Fall.

I signed up last and have no problem being the alt. Would be playing on one of my alts anyway :)

inthrall

Okay, I'm interested in doing some lighthouse attempts this weekend, do any duo's need a third? I'm keen to get some practice in beforehand as well

Cade

Alright I finally got to play on Cathedral... it's great, I think. An indoor corridor map where the corridors aren't 1 foot wide shotgun funnels? I'm into it.

Unfortunately I was up against a party of 5...

As an addendum, I really can't wait for the next balance patch. Yes, I use Nirwen's Mercy, but man would I love to be killed by any other primary one time in six hundred games.

darthbob

Just wanted to share, but I'm glad I finally got Tess to play ball.

rezbLiC.jpg

Well, sorta play. She doesn't engage much.

lmao the close-up of your face during that The Dark Beyond cutscene is so funny because it's supposed to be serious, but you're wearing a Crota mask

border

I signed up last and have no problem being the alt. Would be playing on one of my alts anyway :)

Like I said, I'd rather that new people get to go in and have a good time.

I'll just add Shiv to my friends list and we'll get things hashed out when the time comes in an hour or so. Chances are that somebody will be late or already in a group or something anyway, and if that doesn't happen I'm gonna go work on my mask-grinding quests while I look for more normal mode runs.

King's Fall Normal Mode @ 9:30 PM EST

1. shiv2099
2. Mugiwara112
3. Goomba_Stomper
4. Goomba_Stomper's friend
5. futbol_dude77
6. border199x or US-Frostburn

Namikaze1

2 Atheon masks
1 Oryx mask
1 Skolas mask
3 Crota masks
3 Legendary Engram masks
4 Uncommon Engram masks
2 Petra masks
3 Warden masks
1 Cryptarch mask
1 Xur mask
1 Eris mask
2 Traveler masks
2 Speaker masks
3 Tiger masks

0 Exotic Engram mask

Don't know if the Skull mask can even drop without spending any money on Silver for those packages.

I got the mask I wanted most anyway (Oryx)

rezn0r

I can help if you agree to kill the arc flayer last. I need the arc cloak.

Invite silvertonguebr pls.

was wondering how that worked, invite reznuh too if you need a 3rd, i have no cloaks and i'm down for any technique, just want to get a NF or 3 done before tomorrow

edit ^ grab Flying Toaster & good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom