• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifEndz

Really love what they did with the Tower. The new ambient noises and music are awesome.

Yeah, it's getting closer and closer to feeling like WoW felt (feels) on the holidays. And the new crucible map was a nice surprise. Still don't like the weapon parts nerf, but otherwise, Bungie has really done a good job making Destiny feel like the only game you need.

Yeah, it's getting closer and closer to feeling like WoW felt (feels) on the holidays. And the new crucible map was a nice surprise. Still don't like the weapon parts nerf, but otherwise, Bungie has really done a good job making Destiny feel like the only game you need.
Fallout and Drstiny are really the only games I need no mater how much Bungie annoys me sometimes. They always draw me back.

They did really well with this. Good job Bungie.

Geist-

Nobody want to touch this ? :D

I main Warlock and I find it the best if it's your sole character. Self-Rez is amazingly useful in pretty much any PvE content (and Trials too), and StormCaller is a ton of fun. And Nova Bomb is one of the only things that can break a Titans bubble and kill everything inside. :)

I've been seriously dragging feet on my sword quest and I just got the material farming/void kills portion on my hunter. With the horrific drop rate and weak ass void nades on my hunter, this is going to take foooooooorever.
IMO the best way is whenever you have 10-15 mins load up patrol and find the material within an area or two. Leave and contiune on doing whatever you were doing.

Frenden

Banned
IMO the best way is whenever you have 10-15 mins load up patrol and find the material within an area or two. Leave and contiune on doing whatever you were doing.

Yeah. I may try the material-zone trick a bit, but I think taking it as it comes might be less of a crushing grind mentally, heh.

12186675_452948038245288_8859299523601462506_o.jpg

Yeah. I may try the material-zone trick a bit, but I think taking it as it comes might be less of a crushing grind mentally, heh.
That's the only way I manage to finish the 500 PvE/100 PvP kills and 10 rare materials aspect of both the solar and void exotic sword quests within a week. Just missing 5 rare materials to finish the arc exotic sword quest..glad I abused the void arrow glitch in pve last week.

Just load up for 10-15 mins, grab the materials within that time frame and leave. Normally got 1 every 2-3 attempts. Not as bad as ~3 hours of farming..still bad...

Geist-

How do you get the exotic engram?

Mask or an actual exotic engram?

For the actual engram, 3 of Coins. If you consume one and kill a Ultra, you have a chance of a Exotic Engram.

For the mask, you just have to keep getting loot bags from Eva and hope you get it.

Frenden

Banned
Wear the Petra mask. Get past the guard in front of the Queen's chambers. Profit.

Not really, just in case anyone thought I was serious.

rezn0r

Ryck - thanks

group vote, 2 raid scout rifles, one has life support & one has full auto. i am used to full auto and don't think i want to give it up. that's the way to go, right? :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
So hang on, back up - I'm at work and have no idea what the fuck's going on with these masks.

Gimme the run-down on how this all works. Can they all be obtained without spending Silver?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom