• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Ever played runescape or any MMO in general?

Gotta collet them all. Usually people sold this stuff for shit ton of money in other MMOs. But no trading here. I just like how they look personally. I'm guessing same goes for others.

I played wow and guild wars 2.

Oh man, they look hilarious in PVP. everyone is using them right now. Join in bro

I saw them. They are funny. Don't feel a need to log in and grind for funny masks.

Meh either do I.

I just don't feel the need to collect useless stuff in destiny. The game has already taken countless hours from me. I'm playing megaman legends instead.

I'm dying.
12119992_452950021578423_4513596145009846776_o.jpg

LiK

I played wow and guild wars 2.

I saw them. They are funny. Don't feel a need to log in and grind for funny masks.

I just don't feel the need to collect useless stuff in destiny. The game has already taken countless hours from me. I'm playing megaman legends instead.

you get ONE mask for free. Just visit Eva before deadline.

Dante316

Best way to fill up candy seems to be mayhem clash. You get 4 per kill and 4 per assist. Fills up fast with 2 matches and it isnt that boring.

Ryck

Ryck - thanks

group vote, 2 raid scout rifles, one has life support & one has full auto. i am used to full auto and don't think i want to give it up. that's the way to go, right? :)
no problem thank you and yeah I would stick with the full auto.

neoism

after 4+ hours in PVP I finally got to play the new map it's fucking big, pretty good though ... it may be too big for 3V3 though

Frenden

Banned
Plenty of time. I'm lazy and just bought two 6 packs lol

Me too. I got the Skull mask as a double drop in one of the packs. One normal legendary and the skull.

My first six pack had THREE Exotic Engram masks in it which was a real RNG bummer. Second and a few blue packs bought from the dusted masks' paper rounded out my set (after gluing).

LiK

I have 1300 silver left

I dunno whether I should buy some more packs or farm it ._.; I already got burned by getting 2 atheon legendaries and engram ones..

Well, I got a lot of dupes so dismantling purple masks gives paper which made it easy to get more bags from Eva. Not sure I wanna spend more money so I'll farm for the rest.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah. I feel like two six packs (plus all three emotes) is the limits of my real money here. But I don't regret it--the Skull is awesome for Crucible bounty screwing-off.

LiK

Yeah. I feel like two six packs (plus all three emotes) is the limits of my real money here. But I don't regret it--the Skull is awesome for Crucible bounty screwing-off.

Skull was what I really wanted so yea, totally happy to have it. Looks so freakin' badass.

You ever have one of those matches where you're playing like ass and your teammates decide to leave you within the first minute, but you think, 'fuck it, I'm sticking it out', then you remember how the fuck you actually play this game and end up coming from behind and winning with the top score?

Very satisfying.

neoism

so do you not get a free treasure of the lost when you do the very first quest for eva...because I got 2 on my hunter and I don't understand how because I only bought one but I had 2 glues... but I just did it on my level 27 titan and it just gave me a regular bag ...

I've been playing all day and I haven't been able to get the Traveler or Speaker masks. I just want to complete my mask collection and do the last task!

Ryck

Got Oryx HM cp.

Im a 312 Titan.
Can run relic (im the runner in my clan)
Have run HM to daughters x3.
Have an understanding on easy strat but have never done it.

Who wants to help me?

Ryck007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom