• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilde

Just leave and never come back plz

Should I leave too???

CSShTInVAAAfxAT.jpg:large

LOCK

Anybody want to help me with Fears Embrace for the ToM? I soloed this the first time but now I just keep getting over run.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I don't believe this. Nightfall is trolling me these past few days. Say to the groups I team with can we kill Void flayer last most have said yes or didn't care.

Kill all 3 flayers and the other players get the Void cloak. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Oh well got a 298 TUS.

Zocano

I don't get the super love for firefly. It's a good perk but it's not *dumb* good. I like grenadier a lot too.

Here's mine from when I got it (but leveled up). The covered perk is grenadier. I like grenadier a lot.

D_psipher

Got Oryx HM cp.

Im a 312 Titan.
Can run relic (im the runner in my clan)
Have run HM to daughters x3.
Have an understanding on easy strat but have never done it.

Who wants to help me?

Ryck007

If you still looking I can join. I am already on your friend's list.

maomaoIYP

Great, I'm leaving tonight for 10 days in Spain, by the time I come back I have one day to get all these masks and quests. That sucks balls.

neoism

Flaming skull is the hotness. Not even a mask, full on head transplant. Def the get of the event. That and probably the thriller dance.

its not really a "get" though its a throw money at rng... smfh.. the skull mask should of just been 400 silver or something...

Of course I'm away for the week when something exciting happens. Since the masks replace the helmet I'm guessing it's only useful for low level content? Or is it like a shadEr for the helmet and you still have your helmets light level etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom