• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Of course I'm away for the week when something exciting happens. Since the masks replace the helmet I'm guessing it's only useful for low level content? Or is it like a shadEr for the helmet and you still have your helmets light level etc?

Replaces helm so useless for any high level stuff atm

Gogo_ZvC

Anyone doing HM Oryx? I'm looking for a group.

Also, one free glue per account is whack, used it on a rare engram mask before I realized I couldn't get more without spending -_- oh well.

Namikaze1

So is it possible to get more than the one paper glue that I have without silver?
You can dismantle the legendary mask you got for free for another paper glue. I dismantled my free legendary Speaker mask so that I can use the glue on Rahool mask after using my second glue on Oryx.

The bags don't drop glue unfortunately. And I don't think it's even a guaranteed drop with packages. I got my spare glue from the free package you get. The description for the packages state it is one of possible things you can get from the packages.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Can anyone help me with Fears Embrace, please? Shouldnt take long, Want this touch of malice soooo bad :)

PSN: OldKingKratos

Frenden

Banned
I like the handful of holiday-centric lines they recorded for this. Eris has a few good ones. And Eva sounds like she's genuinely stoked to be making masks. Really fun.

Would of been cool that every thing you killed just explodes into candy. Better yet the final chest from oryx gives raid gear hidden in salt engrams.

Deku Tree

You can dismantle the legendary mask you got for free for another paper glue. I dismantled my free legendary Speaker mask so that I can use the glue on Rahool mask after using my second glue on Oryx.

The bags don't drop glue unfortunately. And I don't think it's even a guaranteed drop with packages. I got my spare glue from the free package you get. The description for the packages state it is one of possible things you can get from the packages.

Thanks! So you can buy with silver the chance to RNG more glue, but otherwise you get two. Sounds good.

Kyoufu

I wonder why the Carlton dance is so poor quality yet the Thriller dance is perfection?

I'm stumped.

What makes my mind boggle is that the Carlton dance is super short yet they fudged it up. The Thriller dance is really long and complex yet the animation is perfect.

Someone help me understand.

Namikaze1

can the oryx mask drop as a rare or a legendary only???
All masks except for the Skull mask (haven't heard of anyone getting it from the Gifts of the Lost or that other bag yet) can drop as a rare.

I got my Oryx mask as a rare before glueing it to legendary status.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
One more for HM oryx.

Psn Tigerheli.

Last run we proved that yes, you can wipe at the last dps oryx phase when he's at the front of the room standing there :)

lt519

One more for HM oryx.

Psn Tigerheli.

Last run we proved that yes, you can wipe at the last dps oryx phase when he's at the front of the room standing there :)

That was utterly brutal. Sorry had to bail, girlfriend went to sleep and can't really be chatting on the headset like that.

Only 4 people left and we couldn't DPS him on that last phase, such a total troll by the game. You execute everything to get there and then just standing there shooting into him doesn't do enough to kill him. There is no more mechanic, you've already proved you can do the damage from in the aura, why do you have to do that final DPS check.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
This is why I love NEOGAF. Gogo_ZvC and ColonelOCorn kicked all sorts of ass and helped me finish Fears Embrace minutes after posting here. Thanks again Gentlemen!

neoism

All masks except for the Skull mask (haven't heard of anyone getting it from the Gifts of the Lost or that other bag yet) can drop as a rare.

I got my Oryx mask as a rare before glueing it to legendary status.

k thanks its the only one i want.. so

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
At the risk of getting my group angry at me for finishing without them, anyone doing a NM Oryx kill that can pull me along? I'm really craving a good drop after getting almost nothing during the rest of the raid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom