• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Yeah. I'm done Vita-mask-farming for the night, I think. Maybe a little more.

Atheon may just have to be the one mask I don't get if it doesn't drop organically by the ninth.

Lemme know if wanna do some strikes or PVP for candy this week. Our white whales will be ours!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I think I just need the speaker and atheon mask. Got everything else. The silver packages usually tend to give you the ones you don't have.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
At the risk of getting my group angry at me for finishing without them, anyone doing a NM Oryx kill that can pull me along? I'm really craving a good drop after getting almost nothing during the rest of the raid...

No groups? I'm a 303 Hunter on PS4 looking to get some loots.

I guess I'm too late to the NM trains. All that's around now is HM.

Mupod

Fucking finally. GG guys!

as someone who has raided for years and years in many MMOs, I can say with confidence that was a case of 'last attempt magic'. We even had to do an extra cycle.

But yeah it's fucking ridiculous that after going to orbit and returning we magically were able to detonate orbs properly because the lag wasn't as bad anymore.

Second Oryx Kill! Thanks Mupod and everyone else!
Got 315 Gauntlets for my Warlock so it can be 311 now.

Hunter is going to have to wait till next reset and quite possibly awhile because of Halo. :p

as someone who has raided for years and years in many MMOs, I can say with confidence that was a case of 'last attempt magic'. We even had to do an extra cycle.

But yeah it's fucking ridiculous that after going to orbit and returning we magically were able to detonate orbs properly because the lag wasn't as bad anymore.
Makes me wish we had orbited sooner lol

Mindlog

Never died that many times before. Apologies. Thank you for the run team.

Pretty frustrating. The first few times I ran the relic I was arriving before the knight with no problem (without the raid gear boot boost.) Then I start falling from the sky because my boost drops. Then I fly off the level because my boost stays on -_-

Got my first helm for my Titan. Nice.

darthbob

nQD1Ksc.jpg

Jackolyte + Crota = BEST

Ozone

I have the checkpoint, havent finished him myself. If we can find others to help I'm down.
Sounds good! I also have the checkpoint.

3 more for a HM Oryx kill? I just need someone to tell me what the hot new strat is and I'm ready to go. I have a ToM.

EDIT: ID is Ozone31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom