• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Did Echo Chamber get like way the fuck harder or are my blueberries just terribad

is that the arc orb one? Because that strike is the reason I do my heroics as a nightstalker. Since you get faster melee recharge you can just run through everything holding the orb with permanent invisibility, and jump up the shortcuts along the walls easily.

I just drag the randoms behind me to the end. I'd imagine they are very confused.

So Extra Life is happening on November 7th. I'm not sure if anyone set up a team last year for DGAF as I had taken a break from the game at this point last year, but is that something people would be interested in? We have plenty of people that stream around here that I think we could raise a small amount of money as a team.

is that the arc orb one? Because that strike is the reason I do my heroics as a nightstalker. Since you get faster melee recharge you can just run through everything holding the orb with permanent invisibility, and jump up the shortcuts along the walls easily.

I just drag the randoms behind me to the end. I'd imagine they are very confused.

Omg thats briliant

I Just had my fireteam draw fire and I was able to sneak past all the encounters except for the last one (since they put the damn big guys right by the entrance)

Nice tip

GorillaJu

Its one of the tougher strikes

Then again the last time I did it on heroic was piss easy

I think once you do it enough times you can actually figure out ways to cheese it a bit. Helps that my gear is damn near optimized as far as performance goes

That strike is the worst with randoms. Most of the ones I get matched up with have no clue.......

I figured it out. The mask I was wearing brought my light level down so I was matched with lower level players who didn't have good weapons and didn't understand how it works.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Meh, I'll get NTTE some other time then. Raid pulse seems to have me covered... uh... everywhere.

jediyoshi

Damn, the damage difference between light level 309 -> 310 in HM is nuts. Finally hit 311, got through everything HM except Oryx.

Nuszka

Dude we just 5 manned Oryx at the first try, that start is amazing, i was the floater solo, as one of us died at the second phase. Amazing.

MikeyMike

I cant believe that I didnt get anything from the Hard Mode loot table at all from Totem, Warpriest and Golgoroth. 305 fusion, 302 rocket and 309 gauntlet plus some moldering shards. How could this be possible :(

Didnt have time to do Sisters and Oryx so there is still some hopes.

edit. top of page. I got the skull mask so that is something. Nothing to do with the raid though.

Man that sucks...

Overall I was somewhat lucky last week... got 4 good drops on my Warlock but Hunter and Titan weren't so lucky (1 decent drop accross the 2 characters)

Geist-

I've tried it in crucible, it's good. But there are better options out there so you won;t see too much of it.

Grasp of Malok, Hawksaw and Bad Juju seem to be the way to go.
I don't see anyone talking about Nirwen's Mercy anymore. Is it so outclassed by those weapons?

INTENSE HM Crota kill! That last run was absolutely perfect.

Thank you guys so much for sticking with it. This community rocks. :)

Yes, so happy to finally have finished it even if I'm paying for it at work now.

My drops were shit though.

312 rocket launcher (my first KF heavy drop, woooo)
314 boots (not bad...)
311 boots from Oryx (ugh)

I'd be happy to run with you again at some point Ozone, maybe this time not on a work night though :p

spyder_ur

Week ago anything below 309 was pure garbage that shouldn't exist in the game. Now anything below 319 is pure garbage that shouldn't exist in the game. Bungie can't really win with 1% of 1%, can they?

Yeah it's getting a bit insane. I'm still happy with most any raid drops for the infusion factor, getting possible Trials guns and gear up to higher light, getting best builds for subclass including usable chest pieces, etc.

My main critiques with regards to HM loot is no unique HM guns and the fact that you can get to a chest and literally get nothing.

Welp if anyone does VoG please save me the atheon checkpoint :3

Isn't that your job, Checkpointosaur? At least tell me you've got Gorgons.

Hung Jury is so damn good I find it hard to use any other gun in my primary slot

I've said for the last couple weeks that it's the best overall PvE gun in the game and I don't think it's particularly close. Strong, great perks, and versatile.

Did Echo Chamber get like way the fuck harder or are my blueberries just terribad

That strike with randoms is just painful. To be fair, it's not very well explained at all.

Does anyone actually use the No Time To Explain gun?

Does't matter, I need it! And it will be mine tonight.

darthbob

I'm pretty sure they nerfed the stat boost that carrying the relic gives you, because I used to be able to throw grenades for DAYS with Simmering Flames and a high Disc while using the relic in that strike.

willow ve

LFG postings are getting stupid again.

This is for King's Fall Normal mode...

Need 3. No little cunts. 305+ only. ToM only. Mic's only. Looking for group to do multiple runs and get done quickly.

Kind of want to join the group just to sandbag and "forget" to DPS anything.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Was it ever worked out how much each node needs to unlock in a sub class? I have the last one left in Stormcaller and have 36,000 bounties to give in but with focused light its 54,000 but I'd rather keep the light for Nightstalker on my Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom