• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Yeah I can't use anything other than my Hung Jury. Shit is so good, even in PVP if you play a reserved game. I have my Shotgun anyway if I want to get messy up close.

I have like 7 raid fusion rifles at 305. I might start dismantling some -_-

320 Raid Pulse Rifle get! I'm not infusing this into anything just yet. My only 2 other primaries that are near that light are my 310 ToM & Zhalo then 302 Hung Jury.

Feed your Malice!

Doesn't seem like you need anything else past 310. Unless its for trials I guess

LiK

I'm glad I decided to just rank up Eris faction last night. got 11 Flakes which allowed me to max out all perks for ToM.

Got some decent results from 2 full HM clears, only including HM drops.

Titan got:

316 gloves
313 helm
314 infusion rifle
317 pulse rifle

Warlock got:

319 rocket launcher
313 boots(gave to titan as warlock has 316 boots already)
315 bond

E92 M3

Destiny is still the best shooter on the market. Bungie makes a lot of mistakes, but one thing they don't fuck up is the gameplay.

Has anyone tried to clear KF Hard at 300. Like what is the ACTUAL difficulty spread

Has anyone run the numbers and compared them?

People used to do Skolas runs at 32 for petes sake

Yup, because Skolas required 6 people to play their role perfectly as well, where 1 mistake can cost you the fight. Totally the same.

In NM, when you're basically on the same level as Oryx, I did 10k+ damage with a 310 1k yard stare against the shade in Oryx's shadow realm.
In HM, as a 310 Warlock, I do 7k+ damage with a 320 1k yard stare against the shade. Damage drop-off is roughly 30%. Guess the same can be said for incoming damage.

DarKshodaN

Had luck and found a group on LFG to kill atheon, was funny 1 damage phase and atheon was dead :)

How hard is the last part of the no time to explain quest,can i solo it? Black Garden Mission

E92 M3

Yeah playing Halo all I'm thinking is although it has great servers, 60fps ect, the gunplay will never match Destiny.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Destiny feels better at 30fps.

How is Halo 5, in comparison?

I need more game time with it for a proper analysis.

and amazing art direction. two things that never fail.

Yes, Bungie are gawds of art. Halo looks very plastic compared to Destiny.

I need more game time with it for a proper analysis.

Yes, Bungie are gawds of art. Halo looks very plastic compared to Destiny.

They should have kept the campaign at 30fps at least. The half animations at distance look so out of place.

Deku Tree

They should have kept the campaign at 30fps at least. The half animations at distance look so out of place.

Seems like they promised 60fps and couldn't deliver because of hardware limitations, and didn't want graphics downgrade so they did half enemy animations if they are not 2cm in front of you. Yeah sounds bad though.

LiK

if their next expansions continue the trend of developing the personalities like TTK, i'll be happy. but the way they design loot drops still frustrate me.

Seems like they promised 60fps and couldn't deliver because of hardware limitations, and didn't want graphics downgrade so they did half enemy animations if they are not 2cm in front of you. Yeah sounds bad though.

I'm expecting Destiny 2 to be current-gen only and 60fps. game changer.

Tovarisc

That.... that doesn't make sense. There is very noticeable difference in FPS game when going from 30FPS to 60FPS, or vice versa. Maybe core gunplay feels off in H5 after being so used to how Destiny gunplay behaves, but saying FPS game running at 30 is better off than one running at 60 is... what?

Nothing from warpriest for normal and hard drop, nothing from golgoroth for normal and hard drop. Just shards, both times.

I got nothing from totems and daughters last week for hard mode.

Not enjoying this raid loot - when I do get it, it's 310 or 311....

Did you do normal mode first or just go straight into HM?

noomi

Watched some stream of halo 5 multiplayer, looks fun. I keep asking myself why the players aren't skating around like titans :p

Emouse

Finally got my Chaperone, having a lot of fun with it so far

also got the NTTE quest, at the aetheon step now, anyone running it at some point?

That.... that doesn't make sense. There is very noticeable difference in FPS game when going from 30FPS to 60FPS, or vice versa. Maybe core gunplay feels off in H5 after being so used to how Destiny gunplay behaves, but saying FPS game running at 30 is better off than one running at 60 is... what?

I'm a big advocate of 60fps and I think 30fps would be better suited. The graphical tradeoff is very jarring and I'd rather the 30fps + better effects/IQ in SP where it's better suited and 60fps MP where you can dial down the IQ for smoother gameplay.

gunawi

I cant believe that I didnt get anything from the Hard Mode loot table at all from Totem, Warpriest and Golgoroth. 305 fusion, 302 rocket and 309 gauntlet plus some moldering shards. How could this be possible :(

Didnt have time to do Sisters and Oryx so there is still some hopes.

edit. top of page. I got the skull mask so that is something. Nothing to do with the raid though.

E92 M3

Yeah, I am used to Halo being 30fps and it's never been a problem.

FPS isn't that important for me - it's all about the complete package. Destiny feels better and that's very conclusive.

--

I may buy Thriller today. Dance is too good. Also gotta get Boo.

Did Echo Chamber get like way the fuck harder or are my blueberries just terribad

Its one of the tougher strikes

Then again the last time I did it on heroic was piss easy

I think once you do it enough times you can actually figure out ways to cheese it a bit. Helps that my gear is damn near optimized as far as performance goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom