• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
H7wExrB.png

Not shown: Two other ghosts in my inventory and one sharded.

I Flawless'd it on two characters the first week it was available and got the Exotic Emblem.

I'm done, never have to play ToO again. I proved myself.
There's a whole new flawless emblem and ship (though the ship is just slightly recolored.) Also, the adept weapons might have three perks total (two fixed and one random) from the datamining.

Oryx gave me the 320 Auto rifle.

Use it or infuse it?

I could put it into my Hung Jury to bring it to 317.

Thoughts?

Thank for the feedback guys. Infuse it with my Hung Jury? Suros? or Monte Carlo?

Im thinking Hung Jury, as that has been my Raid gun.

Hung Jury would be 317
Monte and Suros only 313 :*(

GutZ31

Practically speaking, any 310+ primary should be infused into your Malice before anything else. It's what you use for the only 310+ encounter in the game, and the only place having a weapon above 310 makes a difference.

This is true.
Some of the people doing floater duty, or pure DPS may want something else leveled first, but Touch of Malice really makes the fight smooth.

Trakan

Does anyone else kinda dread Trials of Osiris?

Getting ready for heartbreak and general fuckery as I believe I am a pretty good PVP player until I start Trials.

9-0 seems really daunting at times. I think I have gotten to 7-0 once or twice and 8-0 once.

Don't worry, it's not worth doing anymore.

Same here, not waking up early on Tuesday's any more, don't care for Nightfalls or the loot anymore.

I like that it gives a better chance at the strike exclusive gear, but that's about it. I miss 3x burn, 500 faction rep, and the XP bonus.

neoism

Ya'll save that checkpoint for the rest of us please!

I should probably get 20 more Hadium Flakes to actually fill out the perk tree haha.

so lt i have a 27 titan so all i do to save the CP is change characters right at atheon... would that save it..lol ive only ever gotten them from ppl...

LTWood12

I have to go to a super snooty/fakey business meeting at a super expensive restaurant in the top of one our few taller buildings with a bunch of self-important douche bags. I meant to get drunk this morning.

noomi

Have you got the Totem CP and is there a chance of me grabbing it any time soon?

Also, spoiler: King's Fall Helm does not exist. :(

I do have it, but I won't be online for another 4 hours.

You and me both. Multiple characters multiple raid teams and not one helmet. Not. One.

When I do it will be 300

BClFXSQ.png

Not shown: Two other ghosts in my inventory and one sharded.

Hoarder!

I like that it gives a better chance at the strike exclusive gear, but that's about it. I miss 3x burn, 500 faction rep, and the XP bonus.

Same here from now on I'm only going to do Nightfalls when I have nothing left to do or there is strike specific loot that I want.

LTWood12

so lt i have a 27 titan so all i do to save the CP is change characters right at atheon... would that save it..lol ive only ever gotten them from ppl...

Yep! Just bring in another character and die, and it'll save the checkpoint on that character. Then you can bring your main back in and beat it.

Thanks so much. Honestly it's not a big deal if you're pressed for time. Shouldn't take long to get through the whole thing if I need to.

Alright gaf, what should I infuse my 316 raid auto into? Bad juju? ToM? Zhalo? NM raid pulse? Hung jury?

Big decision because I'm probably only gonna see another 315+ raid primary once a month at this rate.

Greenymac

Anyone lookng to do normal raid tonight about 6:30 or 7 eastern this evening? Ive got a buddy tagging along. Anyone witj experience is a help.

1. GreenyMac
2. Pizzall

Deku Tree

Alright gaf, what should I infuse my 316 raid auto into? Bad juju? ToM? Zhalo? NM raid pulse? Hung jury?

Big decision because I'm probably only gonna see another 315+ raid primary once a month at this rate.

ToM. It's the only 310 primary that you really need right now.

phen0m24

You watch Josh get loads of armour drops tonight. Bet he gets the helmet.

I've been instructed to leave work at 5 in order to get him in there on time. Of course I have to pick up the H5 copy too hehe

Thanks for including him! He's excited and after last weekend's ps4 run, slightly more ready for the challenge. :)

I'm looking forward to it mainly for the change of pace, will be interesting to see how the matchmaking plays out. Hopefully Drizzly, Unstable, Runbenov, Wicked et al will stay playing once they hit 9-0 for easy gaf wins at 8-0

Edit Agree with Ape will be interesting to see how it all plays out, probably loads of camping

Double edit, though I'm kinda bummed they nerfed the new messengers stats to a Nirwens roll
Wait, what? The Messenger isn't a high impact pulse anymore? FFS Bungie...

Looks like I missed the cut on Atheon for that group.

Anyone else need Normal Atheon run? This sucks, everyone else has run it now, hard to get groups together.

LTWood12

Wait so is Hawksaw BETTER than the IB vendor Nirwen's Mercy? I've got NM but no Hawksaw. Is the vendor HS any good?

Teach me how to Meta.

Anyone lookng to do normal raid tonight about 6:30 or 7 eastern this evening? Ive got a buddy tagging along. Anyone witj experience is a help.

1. GreenyMac
2. Pizzall
I might depending if my friend is available since he is still a newbie. Will let you know after I get a hold of him.

#1 priority should be increasing the light level of your Oryx loadout. Nothing else really matters, relatively speaking.

So yeah, ToM is the answer!

Gammacide

Looks like I missed the cut on Atheon for that group.

Anyone else need Normal Atheon run? This sucks, everyone else has run it now, hard to get groups together.
I still need it, but yeah, getting tougher to get groups together. My PSN is V1ctIm, though I am about to take a break for Sony's PGW conference. After that I have all afternoon.
Edit: that's 3 of us. Halfway there! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom