• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

So do I need to complete all the No Time to Explain stuff TODAY or it goes away? Or just part of it? If so which part? I plan to finish it all but just in case I'd like to know what I can put off until tomorrow.

Just get the quest started with FWC and then you can do it whenever. My friends grabbed it the first time around and had the missions available all week.

Hope someone can help me out with HM Oryx this week. Finally had a solid group last night to pull it off and right when we hit our groove I had to call it a night, then they beat it like a half hour later. We got to the final DPS check of Oryx at 1% health and he didn't go down when only 4 of us were left. Kinda beaten down by the whole experience.

LTWood12

Just get the quest started with FWC and then you can do it whenever. My friends grabbed it the first time around and had the missions available all week.

Hope someone can help me out with HM Oryx this week. Finally had a solid group last night to pull it off and right when we hit our groove I had to call it a night, then they beat it like a half hour later. We got to the final DPS check of Oryx at 1% health and he didn't go down when only 4 of us were left. Kinda beaten down by the whole experience.

Gracias.

Very classy of Bungie. It's too bad the campaign of Halo 5 is apparently very short and the story is not very good. I may be in the minority, but I've always played Halo primarily for the campaign. Loved Halo Reach.

Bleh, pretty much no reason for me to get it then. I dont care about PvP.

Acidote

Very classy of Bungie. It's too bad the campaign of Halo 5 is apparently very short and the story is not very good. I may be in the minority, but I've always played Halo primarily for the campaign. Loved Halo Reach.

Could be worse, one of the main reasons I played Halo was the local coop.

Namikaze1

Your future is vague, but I do see one helmet. Not sure if harrowed.
If I don't get a helmet, just know that a namikaze1 will be invading your game and pushing you off the nearest cliff. You won't see it coming. You could be doing the raid when I show up or pretending to be Rahool in the Tower. I'll show up, push you, and Thriller Dance all over your ghost. :p

nah, I won't do that. I do have a gif ready though.

If I don't get a helmet, just know that a namikaze1 will be invading your game and pushing you off the nearest cliff. You won't see it coming. You could be doing the raid when I show up or pretending to be Rahool in the Tower. I'll show up, push you, and Thriller Dance all over your ghost. :p

Nami may not but I will

YEAH

FUCK THE POLICE STATE

GONNA JOIN UP, DROP IN, TEABAG AND DANCE OVER YOU AND PUSH YOU OVER LEDGES. THAT'S THE DESTINY WAY.

noomi

To those more familiar with the PS4 Twitch app, please tell me there's a way to hide chat.

Yeah there is, hold the share button while streaming, then go into advanced options and hide comments or something along those lines.

You're getting a 314-317 helmet tonight.

Trials of Osiris is going to be a joke on the Xbox with everyone playing Halo.

I hope you're right, will report back tonight with either :D or :****(

So will I get the harrowed helmet this week? Your Oryx mask prediction came true yesterday. Tell me!

Shake the magic e92 8ball!

Tecnniqe

Banned

Depends, ive seen reviewers spend 7-8 hours doing it on Normal, however i expect my Legendary to be a bit more lengthy.

I hope its good tho.

Meh. Who knows. Halo community is so damn divided on what is good and bad. Halo 4 is my favorite campaign. Im not a big Halo MP fan. But honestly, radar killed most PvP FPS games for me.

Namikaze1

Yeah there is, hold the share button while streaming, then go into advanced options and hide comments or something along those lines.

But I'm not streaming. I'm watching a stream on the new PS4 twitch app that got released last week.

Strider

I think the biggest issue with ToO this time around is the matchmaking changes. It feels like another move to make people have to play more.

Nah. They are hoping to make trials more rewarding and a more exclusive accomplishment. Has nothing to do with making people play more.

It's too bad the campaign of Halo 5 is apparently very short and the story is not very good.

Most campaign impressions in the Halo OT are positive *shrug*

MP is amazing tho

EloquentM

aka Mannny
LT, why the fuck you worried about NTTE? What you should be doing is a mask collectathon. Jesus, get your priorities straight.

i spent 10 dollars on silver late last night. People in the tower including my friend were doing the grieving emote while I was purchasing. Made me feel so dirty. But fuck it y'all. I'm down to support free dlc

noomi

But I'm not streaming. I'm watching a stream on the new PS4 twitch app that got released last week.

Wait, there was a new twitch app released on PS4? I gotta check that out, I thought there was only the built in one under "playstation live"

Not sure about hiding comments in that one.

E92 M3

Well, Reach is the best Halo campaign ever :)

You will be filled with rejoice!

Unfortunately, don't see a helmet for myself anytime soon :(

noomi

Yep. The official Twitch app got released last week.

Awesome man, I'm going to download it as soon as I get home. Last question... I promise :p

Does it actually let you broadcast from the app? I know we already have built in streaming through the PS4 but it's kind of... well clunky... Just curious :p

Afrocious

Right now, myself, Nami, and figs do a 5pm - 530pm EST reset raid. We have a rotating door of people taking up the third slots.

Dunno if we should wait later (like at 6-630) or find more people who are interested.

I wish Math didn't have a life to live.

ps: you two (or anyone interested) know how to do the alt strat on Oryx? haven't tried it yet.

Namikaze1

Awesome man, I'm going to download it as soon as I get home. Last question... I promise :p

Does it actually let you broadcast from the app? I know we already have built in streaming through the PS4 but it's kind of... well clunky... Just curious :p
Unfortunately, no.

Right now, myself, Nami, and figs do a 5pm - 530pm EST reset raid. We have a rotating door of people taking up the third slots.

Dunno if we should wait later (like at 6-630) or find more people who are interested.

ps: you two (or anyone interested) know how to do the alt strat on Oryx? haven't tried it yet.
Math is free today! She's joining us! :D

And yes, I know the strat.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Whats the deal with chests after bosses in Kingsfall? Can I kill for instant Warpriest on my Warlock open chest have group stay in area then rejoin with Hunter and open chest again?

I love the music at this Paris game show. Europeans know what's up.

Let me direct you towards Eurobeat

Initial D, do it. Type those 2 into your favorite search engine

Yo sign me up!

ich00

Hello!

Tonight at 10pm EST I will be starting a fresh HM run. We will call it: SeanR1221's birthday bonanza raid run featuring oryx and the terrible sister drops.

1.) me
2.) my cousin
3.) ichabod00
4.) ichabod00's +1
5.) definitely you!
6.) ????

A friend and I can join. I'll bring the keg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom