• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

Unfortunately, no.

Math is free today! She's joining us! :D

And yes, I know the strat.

awesome!

tumblr_m93el33p6G1qzdphh.gif

Let me direct you towards Eurobeat

Initial D, do it. Type those 2 into your favorite search engine

Yo sign me up!

For sure.

Trakan

All of the Trials adept weapons are showing as having their stats removed from the Bungie Armory. I wonder if this is related to the fact that they are showing three perks total (two fixed, one random.)

https://www.bungie.net/en/armory/Detail?type=item&item=48423573&itemname=Reflection Sum (Adept

Wow, according to Planet Destiny, they changed all the Trials weapons.

AR is now bullet hose.
Pulse is now Stranger's archetype.
Scout is now fast ROF low impact.
Hand cannon is now fast ROF low impact.

Afrocious

Now have 38 calcified fragments. God getting 45 of these has been such an awful grindy experience.

Better than the exotic sword quest IMO. I don't consider collect-a-thons to be grindy considering they're all in set places and you're barely at the mercy of RNG outside of the stolen rune ones.

BondFancy

Better than the exotic sword quest IMO. I don't consider collect-a-thons to be grindy considering they're all in set places and you're barely at the mercy of RNG outside of the stolen rune ones.
True, however I rather mindlessly grind something then having to hunt for shards using crappy 30 second videos.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
No Time to Explain get! Thanks everyone for the Vault of Glass run that was fun. That last mission in the questline left a lot to be desired though...

EL CUCO

Wow, according to Planet Destiny, they changed all the Trials weapons.

AR is now bullet hose.
Pulse is now Stranger's archetype.
Scout is now fast ROF low impact.
Hand cannon is now fast ROF low impact.
People wanted balance. There you go.

Everyone is saying ToM but if you care about Trials and have a clear favorite primary you might want to go there. HM Oryx is super farmy already plus the new strat means you're basically invincible whenever you're shooting ToM. Higher light ToM won't change that fight at all, except for making your character (maybe) higher overall.

Can't go wrong with ToM so that's a safe bet, especially if/when Oryx challenge mode drops. But just something to consider.

Yeah, that's my dilemma. ToM makes sense for Oryx fight and that's the only PvE content right now that rewards having a light level above 310, but having a high light PvP weapon would be nice for trials. The damage dropoff probably doesn't even matter that much though.

ToM it is!

MikeyMike

I'm at 306... is it enough?

Anyway people said Oryx HM drops is like NM drops... so are there any reason do to HM instead NM?

Drops are the same but with a better LL and different shade.

There is no real good reason to do HM beside achievement and infusing your favorite stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom