• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyMike

First time we got Oryx at 1% lol. Since then we haven't got them close to death at all. And someone is eating chips REALLY FUCKING LOUD ��

I personally have a hard time with people who have really bad mics and/or hyperactive kids... I usually mute them and hope it doesn't affect the raid.

willow ve

I'm sick of being part of LFG groups. :/

Yeah - me too - tried Golgoroth twice today. No one else in the squad was hitting at 1/2 of the DPS I was doing. Couldn't figure out why - they all had higher light and decent weapons.

This happened in two different groups. Finally just had to leave each one. Feels bad.

FStop7

Banned
Every time I see a piece of Harrowed gear I think of

richard-phone.jpg

Ok bungie

What if

When you play Destiny, you can control various enemy NPCs

and they follow you around

And like, you summon giant snake ladies

Just saying Bungie. Destiny:Wild, it'd sell millions

Deku Tree

So if I grind the NF this week then I'll have a much higher chance of getting a Darkblade helmet than if I do the Sunless Cell strike any other way?

I did four NF this morning and I got no Darkblade helm yet.

Kalamari

People think that light level matters too much in IB/Trials.

Don't believe Bungie's lies.

I think the whole light level advantages of trials and IB are dumb and unnecessary. It's basically turned KF into a grind for gear that you will not use other than to infuse other gear. Besides, KF isn't that fun in my opinion and being forced to play it for gear you won't even use just adds to the grindy aspect of the game. Destiny 2015: Space Farming Simulator.

So if I grind the NF this week then I'll have a much higher chance of getting a Darkblade helmet than if I do the Sunless Cell strike any other way?

I did four NF this morning and I got no Darkblade helm yet.

I think so? Isn't that why people were grinding the NF last week for the Flayer Cloaks? Not sure if it worked or not, though.

Haven't been able to check in until now. What's the Nightfall please? :) thanks gaf!

edit: nevermind saw previous post mentioning DB helm so I know what it is :)

Deku Tree

I think so? Isn't that why people were grinding the NF last week for the Flayer Cloaks? Not sure if it worked or not, though.

At least I got a god roll Darkblades spite FR this morning.

The NF goes really quick If someone on your team can quickly run past the strieker room.

Cosmos told me that three people with void exotic swords and full heavy can spam the R2 attack and kill Darkblade before his first dissapearance.

jaaz

Bungie: We need some real motivation to beat KF's HM more than one time. Nasty RNG drops that require us to beat it multiple time to get the same raid armor and weapons with a "harrowed" title in front of it so we can raise our light level for whatever reason, is not cutting it. Make us want to play your raid on Hard mode please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom