• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungie: We need some real motivation to beat KF's HM more than one time. Nasty RNG drops that require us to beat it multiple time to get the same raid armor and weapons with a "harrowed" title in front of it so we can raise our light level for whatever reason, is not cutting it. Make us want to play your raid on Hard mode please.

Despite the shit it got, splitting up what loot you can get from VoG/Crota NM/HM was pretty good. It gave incentive to run the hard mode.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Despite the shit it got, splitting up what loot you can get from VoG/Crota NM/HM was pretty good. It gave incentive to run the hard mode.

I'd rather not have a reason to run six raids a week instead of 3. I think the current system is an improvement in that regard.

So if I grind the NF this week then I'll have a much higher chance of getting a Darkblade helmet than if I do the Sunless Cell strike any other way?

I did four NF this morning and I got no Darkblade helm yet.
Yep. I did 2 NFs this morning and saw 2 FRs and 1 DB helm drop.

Strike exclusive drops are definitely increased when it's the NF.

I'm dreading the shriekers in this weeks nightfall.

giphy.gif

Holy shit...didn't even think about that...

At least I got a god roll Darkblades spite FR this morning.

The NF goes really quick If someone on your team can quickly run past the strieker room.

Cosmos told me that three people with void exotic swords and full heavy can spam the R2 attack and kill Darkblade before his first dissapearance.
We used a Titan bubble at the mid pillar/column and then hunter smoke and had no problem skipping the shrieker room even with void burn.

Also spin to win rekts Darkblade. If you use swords and supers he doesn't disappear. It's always been that way.

EL CUCO

I agree.

Right now its: "Cool, we beat hard mode. What do we get for loot? Higher level of the same gear we had (if you're lucky) so we can beat hard mode again...a bit easier..?"

It doesn't even make sense to me when I think about it. There has to be something else. Maybe the Raid challenge modes that had leaked? Hopefully with some new loot..

I agree.

Right now its: "Cool, we beat hard mode. What do we get for loot? Higher level of the same gear we had (if you're lucky) so we can beat hard mode again...a bit easier..?"

It doesn't even make sense to me when I think about it. There has to be something else. Maybe the Raid challenge modes that had leaked? Hopefully with some new loot..
I would put money on something that's time-gated being unlocked right before Fallout 4 drops.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Someone pls answer my question.

Third times the charm.

Do I do the normal raid first and then hard mode?
Teammates are telling me if we don't do normal first our drops in hard mode will be 310

Third times the charm.

Teammates are telling me if we don't do normal first our drops in hard mode will be 310

False. You can run hard mode without running regular and stuff from both loot tables will drop.

Having said that, it is possible to get nothing on any given boss as well. I did this and got stuff over 310 a couple of times in one run.

Third times the charm.

You get a chance for both drops on hard. So just do hard.
Though raid loot drop rate and light level has been terrible, so it feels like the game is fucking you over sometimes.

EL CUCO

Third times the charm.

Normal mode is dead to me. If you're a high enough level, it should be dead to you too.

Mupod

Third times the charm.

you get your normal drop for the week along with chances of hard mode drops. The normal mode drop can potentially be moldering shards and the hard mode drop can potentially be nothing.

EL CUCO

you get your normal drop for the week along with chances of hard mode drops. The normal mode drop can potentially be moldering shards and the hard mode drop can potentially be nothing.
You also can potentially get 2 hard mode drops, so it goes both ways.

Kyne

Alright, I've seen some vids of the new hardmode plat-bubble strat and I think I've got the gist of it.

My question is; why are some people still having trouble with it? It seems cheesy enough.

GlamFM

Banned
Alright, I've seen some vids of the new hardmode plat-bubble strat and I think I've got the gist of it.

My question is; why are some people still having trouble with it? It seems cheesy enough.

There´s always random shit that can happen. And it happens.

Deku Tree

If even one person dies it's usually a wipe, except if it happens towards the end of the run. If two people die is definitely a wipe.

It's very easy for one of the two people who don't have a platform to run around to die during the bomb phase because the knights are aim bots and they hit really hard because we are under leveled.

GlamFM

Banned
Still sitting on that daughters HM CP and would love to get it done.

Possibly also Oryx while we´re at it...

Anybody?

Crickets?

zewone

I agree.

So, just like Crota HM the first week, you had to get emblems and shaders as your first drop so you didn't get any Crux drops

Since the first KF HM you had to get an emblem, it could be blocking out all the cool loot.

yeah right.

Watching a video is not the same as doing it. Lots of things can go wrong,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom