• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuova

Banned
This is true but there are a few sections that aren't darkness zones so you can die there just fine. I couldn't figure out where to go after the first ghost either

Yeah as long as you kill yourselves immediately after picking up the first ghost you're good. If you wander around and trigger a darkness zone then die, you're screwed.

Yeah it is

Yes. You need to get the three ghosts to unlock the secret portal and kill the boss there. You get another ghost to turn into the FWC vendor which is required to start the NTTE quest. Sadly if you do it today the NTTE won't unlock yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

To get the next stage of the quest, you have to have collected the Ghost before todays Daily Heroic. If you're doing todays Daily Heroic and getting all the Ghosts for the first time, then it's going to be one of two eventualities:
1) The next stage appears upon todays rollover.
2) The next stage will not appear until the next time that Paradox is the Daily Heroic.

Thanks guys! I guess I know what I'll be doing later. Any weird parts of the quest the would be better done with a specific class like using a hammer bro for a crucible step?

BTW, solid grimoire this thread driz/lnkn!

Thanks guys! I guess I know what I'll be doing later. Any weird parts of the quest the would be better done with a specific class like using a hammer bro for a crucible step?

BTW, solid grimoire this thread driz/lnkn!

Thanks dude, yours is looking sharp. Quest isn't tough, and there's no PvP step. Play as any character, only the last mission has any challenge to it.

I got ~12 3oC from Nightfall. Cool, I guess?

I got 10. Even 12 wouldn't be cool. They need to gtfo of the loot table.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Random thoughts and questions:

Nightfall sounds easy this week, small arms?

What if your grimoire score was a factor in damage for say an exotic rocket launcher?

WHY DIDNT THE RAID SCOUT RIFLE DROP FOR ME WITH AUTOFIRE?

If you got silver has a NF reward would you be angry, happy or indifferent? I wouldn't care too much though I see that that line shouldn't be crossed.

Anyone play PSO? What if etheric light became a monogrinder to give anything +1 light up to max? A reason to do POE which had the least amount of time as relative content, and you could put EL back on the loot table for NF

SheHateMe

At work.

Not working.

Looking at all of you wonderful people get your wonderful toys. (Where do you get all those wonderful toys?)

Hoping that someone will be online to help me get everything I need. LOL

Random thoughts and questions:

Nightfall sounds easy this week, small arms?

What if your grimoire score was a factor in damage for say an exotic rocket launcher?

WHY DIDNT THE RAID SCOUT RIFLE DROP FOR ME WITH AUTOFIRE?

If you got silver has a NF reward would you be angry, happy or indifferent? I wouldn't care too much though I see that that line shouldn't be crossed.

Anyone play PSO? What if etheric light became a monogrinder to give anything +1 light up to max? A reason to do POE which had the least amount of time as relative content, and you could put EL back on the loot table for NF

Silver as a NF reward would be weird. Technically it actually has value in a way loot doesn't, but there isn't much to spend it on.

That is a good idea for etheric light. I have nearly 60 and nothing to do with them.

Taborcarn

Can anyone on XB1 help me find the third ghost in the Paradox mission? I already got the first two and killed the hydra, but for the life of me I can't find the way to go. All Youtube videos just say go towards the jumping puzzle. Thanks a bunch but I never did VoG =(

Gamertag: T I Flex

GorillaJu

304 gloves
290 ghost shell
18 strange coins

NF rewards improved but these were pretty much shit tier for me excluding the strange coins :(

Edit: I got the Void Mantle but I'm probably the only one here who thinks they look hideous.

You aren't the only one. Really don't feel the hype for it. All about that Taniks cloak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom