• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. I ran that mission on my Hunter. Will that mean I have to change faction allegiances to get No Time to Explain? Because she's FWC, and that ain't changing.

If you ran it previously for the cult ghost and turned it in(Not today), than you're good to go on picking up the quest from Lakshmi. Then you have to do some things, and you'll eventually get it :p

Me, i waited until today and have to wait until either tomorrow or whenever they next pop the quest.

GhaleonEB

FWC is the clan you need to be affiliated with to progress the NTtE quest :) No worries~

Ummm thats exactly the faction you need lol.

lol so stubborn

If she's already FWC, you don't have to change a thing. :p

Yay, just fired up and saw that. I'd read it was faction-specific and figured I had the wrong one, because that's usually my luck. :lol

This first quest step is not good. :\

Anyone up for Nightfall?

So to be clear, to get the NTTE quest, all you need to do is pick up and turn in the first ghost in Paradox daily heroic?

No, you need Praedyth's ghost which you can find after getting the 3 VoG ghosts. If you can do that without wiping a portal opens at the end of the jumping puzzle and there are waves of enemies and a taken boss. Kill that and you get access to a chest with the ghost in question.

So to be clear, to get the NTTE quest, all you need to do is pick up and turn in the first ghost in Paradox daily heroic?

No, you have to collect 3 ghosts which opens a portal that you have to go through and kill a Taken Minotaur. You get the FWC ghost after that from a chest.

If you die/wipe before you pick up all the ghosts, you have to start from the beginning again.

GorillaJu

No, you need Praedyth's ghost which you can find after getting the 3 VoG ghosts. If you can do that without wiping a portal opens at the end of the jumping puzzle and there are waves of enemies and a taken boss. Kill that and you get access to a chest with the ghost in question.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying for me.

Sullichin

Finished nightfall at light 296, got a 304 vanguard ghost. Pretty happy there's now a way to get > 300 light items besides the raid before you hit 300 light, but jealous that my friend got a 310 ghost :(

Yay, just fired up and saw that. I'd read it was faction-specific and figured I had the wrong one, because that's usually my luck. :lol

This first quest step is not good. :\

Anyone up for Nightfall?

I'm up for it. Already on your friends list, so I'll just jump in if that's ok.

catspit

I was going grab The Taken King from my friend this week, but reading this thread its kind of a semi like/hate vibe towards TTK... is TTK worth it for 30$ to someone who is somewhat casual.?

I currently have the base game with the DLC from awhile back but haven't played destiny for many months

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was going grab The Taken King from my friend this week, but reading this thread its kind of a semi like/hate vibe towards TTK... is TTK worth it for 30$ to someone who is somewhat casual.?

I currently have the base game with the DLC from awhile back but haven't played destiny for many months
hahah. please don't go by the general vibe in this thread on any given day. That way lies madness.

Absolutely worth $30. :)

BraXzy

Nightfalls have been okay this week I guess, good enough to warrant me doing them each week again at least so Bungie succeeded with their attempt.

1. Hereafter 310
2. Trash legendary
3. 304 Ghost shell

On the upside, I got an arc Flayers Mantle to drop :DDD

I would happily happily swap it for a Zhalo Supercell, but alas.

The only people who hate it are people like me who spend way too much time playing Destiny.

So uh....you uh....got any of that Destiny man? Pass it over here..

Frenden

Banned
Accurized takes the NTTE to a two burst kill ala Red Death and Stranger's Rifle. Less AA than the other barrels, but worth it so far.

"Somewhat casual" is probably the best way to get the most value from it. A lot of the less favorable feelings come from us crazies that tear through all the content super quick. TTK end game has plenty of issues but the progression and story missions and quest lines leading up to it are great. Definitely worth $30 assuming you liked the year 1 game.

Stillmatic

Done my first King's Fall last night, what an awesome raid. I still rate VoG better though, I just love the atmosphere in the VoG, that and I think the fact raiding was a new experience with the VoG help hold it above KF for me. Love the platforming and boss mechanics. Shits on Crota.

Ran it at 296 light and got:
- Raid Scout 303
- Raid Shotgun 300
- Titan Mark 307
- Raid Boots 305

Pretty happy with that, but I expected the weapons to be better. Was pretty happy to see the Scout drop, but my Hung Jury destroys it stat wise, the Cocoon perk is pretty awesome on the Raid Scout though.

rnvtqm6.png

MrDaravon

Anyone else down for one more Nightfall? Would prefer to kill any BUT the void flayer last, I've gotten two cloaks and they're both void :(

adin75

A mate and I were doing the daily last night and considered chasing the ghosts but decided not to bother and now I am at work and see this.

Sonofabitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom