• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

JohnOfMars thanks for the invite-glad we did it. I don't know whats going on with my mic. I could hear you guys but I guess no audio was coming from my end?

ich00

Just starting up the daily if anyone want to run it, I already have the ghosts. Psn is ichabod00, no mic at the moment.

Taborcarn

Can anyone on XB1 help me find the third ghost in the Paradox mission? I already got the first two and killed the hydra, but for the life of me I can't find the way to go. All Youtube videos just say go towards the jumping puzzle. Thanks a bunch but I never did VoG =(

Gamertag: T I Flex

Reposting for a new page, I'm seriously lost.

My friend is a Taken Tot and maybe has played for 15 hours. His first exotic was Vex Mythoclast while running VOG (I don't have it, ran the Vault 20 times to try and get it) and his second exotic was GJALLAHORN from a random drop.

Like what the fuck is with this RNG...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian, we ready to roll! I recruited one more and we have colonel.

Wallach & waferman?
Sorry I can't talk. Still feeling pretty crappy and my voice is still totally gone :'( I can hear you guys just fine

edit: wings are clipped is accurate

edit: LOL YES PHANTOM

SICK RAIDERS UNITE

skynidas

Banned
Sorry I can't talk. Still feeling pretty crappy and my voice is still totally gone :'( I can hear you guys just fine

edit: wings are clipped is accurate

edit: LOL YES PHANTOM

SICK RAIDERS UNITE

you need one more? my psn is JamonSerranoSky, i know what to do

X-Frame

Stiker is a lot of fun in Mayhem Clash. You can throw a Lightning Grenade every few seconds, haha. And FoH counters every other super.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
so funny. I have all these interesting things to say based on your comments and i cannot speak. I feel like neo in that scene in the matrix. :X Thanks for bearing with me you guys.

Just picked up my Chaperone too! gonna use it up until the warpriest just for funsies. :D

Ok, so the quest wont progress today with Lak, but when it does, do you really have to pump Reputation to progress the quest? I just tapped out nearly all my motes in vain waiting for it. Down to less than 20 now. I hope I didnt screw myself over.

30 pages lost on the old OT and 30 into this one.

What did I MISS!!!

Todays been a fun day.

1.Jason Schriers piece on how Bungie scrapped the whole story a year out from release and had to build it back up, came out.
2.No Time to Explain is finally out. Kinda. Hope you turned in the cult ghost!
3.Nightfall is seemingly better now.

KanameYuuki

As much as I like the raid and find it really fun, this rewards situation on normal really puts me off, All I got was a shitty 300 cannon and a 304 heavy, there is no reason what so ever to do it anymore with my other 2 characters and thank God Heroic is so close, I wish Bungie delivered with their "smart loot" system, I don't really care how bad the drop rate is but I would like if they implemented that every time you get a raid drop it cannot be of lower rate than your average light, that would be such a great way to get people's attention to do it and heck they could keep the horrible drop rate or make it even worse.

Ok, so the quest wont progress today with Lak, but when it does, do you really have to pump Reputation to progress the quest? I just tapped out nearly all my motes in vain waiting for it. Down to less than 20 now. I hope I didnt screw myself over.

I think you just need to get 1000 faction rep in any way possible one you get that part of the quest.

GhaleonEB

Todays been a fun day.

1.Jason Schriers piece on how Bungie scrapped the whole story a year out from release and had to build it back up, came out.
Wait. I ran that mission on my Hunter. Will that mean I have to change faction allegiances to get No Time to Explain? Because she's FWC, and that ain't changing.

ori0n378e

Todays been a fun day.

Interesting, going to have to check that out, and yes, I solo'd the ghost last time around.

Thanks for the reply. 3000 replies roughly from last night till now. Insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom