• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

WipedOut

Did HM on Titan tonight, still no Oryx Kill but we ran out of time.

Totems:
310 and 316 Ghost
303 Fusion
2 Shards

Warpriest:
2 Shards

Golgoroth:
303 Arms
2 Shards

Daughters:
315 class item
305 Class Item
303 Shotgun
314 Shotgun
2 Shards

SeanR1221

Seriously bungie?

We played the raid up until the Pistons.

Totems - 312 ghost
Warpriest - nothing
Golgoroth - nothing (except a normal chest)

Why the FUCK is nothing in the loot table on hard mode? The only incentive is to get this stuff to infuse it and I can't even get it! I don't even have the drive to finish the raid at this point. Why try and put together a group and grind my dick into the dirt to try and beat oryx where I'll probably get shit on again.

Thanks for the birthday gift bungie. I hope you enjoyed sticking every inch of the black spindle in me.

Messiek

I'd like the thank my raid group. Raiding with you guys is always the highlight of my week!

Shoutout to:
Ape
Turtle
Rene
Sushi
Spider

#WEBACK

ezekial45

Banned
Starting a group for the Atheon kill in the exotic weapon quest. Anyone with a checkpoint for Atheon would be really appreciated.

1. ezekial45
2. Raadius
3. Talent

So I got to 291 what do I do now to get past this? Keep doing strikes?

the Taken Wars quest line eventually ends (after completing the raid) with a 310 artifact award. You could run Court of Oryx and decode your engrams strategically to get your LL up, too.

edit: just got Tlaloc :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good and pretty fast run guys.

Just like many people Oryx gave me nothing of worth. I get better drops from other bosses. Gave me a 300 weapon and 316 shell. A whopping 1 over my previous.

I wanna do some more HM, anyone want to get a group together or need one?

I'm down

Aw crap, top of the page.
In honor of the return of the MVP tonight

22+stephen+curry+wavy+carlton+dance.gif

shermas

is the NTTE quest up today? Been out all day.

I got the ghosts last time (last week, when Paradox was the Daily) and handed the stuff in, but nothing happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom