• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc213

Thanks to Kadey and the guys for the run, That felt good after failing earlier at Warpriest for 2hrs.

Got the Shotgun and 320 Arms so I can pass down the 312 arms and an Exotic arms engram.

Wish I could get a nice pair of 305+ boots since i had to sacrifice my Warlock and Hunters boots to get my Titan boots above 300.

LiK

Thanks to Kadey and the guys for the run, That felt good after failing earlier at Warpriest for 2hrs.

Got the Shotgun and 320 Arms so I can pass down the 312 arms and an Exotic arms engram.

Wish I could get a nice pair of 305+ boots since i had to sacrifice my Warlock and Hunters boots to get my Titan boots above 300.

Warpriest for 2 hours? What was going on?

SheHateMe

Yeah, the Legendary Engrams always seemed like they would be garbage. Never thought it was worth gambling on them.

It's not, but because I was 14 marks away from 200 at reset and I had to switch over from New Monarchy to FWC, I had to spend them on something.

But I'll never gamble with Rahool again. LOL

I think Akai was lost in time so we need 1 more for KF HM starting from Totem CP. Where you at Ruffles?

edit: nvm Akai has returned.

Sorry my net was not up to speed, I'll probably won't get a chance to play until Sunday now due to brother's wedding this week.

Yeah I can load it up.

Anyone want to kill Atheon?

Got the checkpoint and ready whenever there is enough interest. PSN same as my GAF name

Save the checkpoint if you can, I have the quest on my alts. Thanks.

Anyone have Atheon CP or is killing him?

Did you get your NTTE?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Today was just a bad day. Maybe we were too relaxed. Spent too much time on every boss except the sisters. Strategy is strategy but it means nothing if you don't execute. That's the problem with this raid. It leaves no room for error, particularly in hard mode as of right now. With no revives and everybody is regulated to doing something, when someone goes down it can really mess up the flow of things.

ezekial45

Banned
For anyone that needs help with the final part of the NTTE quest at the black garden, let me know. I need help with it too. It's tough.

PSN: ezekial45

Ken

Video of our 4 man Oryx save:

https://youtu.be/uPcTY85anug

Today was just a bad day. Maybe we were too relaxed. Spent too much time on every boss except the sisters. Strategy is strategy but it means nothing if you don't execute. That's the problem with this raid. It leaves no room for error, particularly in hard mode as of right now. With no revives and everybody is regulated to doing something, when someone goes down it can really mess up the flow of things.

???

2real4tv

Got some decent drop but feel like crap cause I played like crap on Oryx took to long to kill him(my 1st HM kill), sorry gaf raid team.

Thanks to solidsnakejej and the rest of his party for carrying me through my first normal raid run. Incredible stuff. Felt good all the way up to Oryx, at which point my Hung Jury felt like a pea shooter against those ogres, and I couldn't feed Ruin Wake bullets fast enough.

310 ghost, 306 mark, 309 Doom of Chelchis and a 310 Monte Carlo. Not bad for the first attempt. Might feed the Chelchis to my Hung Jury though -we've been through a lot together.

SheHateMe

Anyone want to help me get 7 precision kills really quick before Armsday? Got 6 in my last match and got screwed by a teammate right at the end.

rc213

Warpriest for 2 hours? What was going on?

Just a bunch of random deaths, Mostly dying to the orbs he shoots in second phase. Adds not dead killing us while trying to dps boss. Knights glitching/teleporting.

I will say this I was trying to get the placement of the bubble correctly and I just stink at holding the brand so didn't help there much. We got to about a sliver of health but ran out of time, That one was pretty crushing.

YKYF3ot.gif

LiK

Just a bunch of random deaths, Mostly dying to the orbs he shoots in second phase. Adds not dead killing us while trying to dps boss. Knights glitching/teleporting.

I will say this I was trying to get the placement of the bubble correctly and I just stink at holding the brand so didn't help there much. We got to about a sliver of health but ran out of time, That one was pretty crushing.

Ah, understandable.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good to go. If you guys want to start from Totems, I have check. Just join on me.

Going to make some hot chocolate. Freezing over here.

Bogeypop

Zone Control is the Weekly.

I was in the classic playlist.

Let's help each other! LOL

I would have joined if it was Rumble since it would have been super easy to feed each other kills, but I've finally gotten a break after non-stop Oryx for the passed three days and am trying to get some sleep. Yet I can't, and I just know Lost in Light will be the Daily tomorrow/in 3 hours and I will cry.

GorillaJu

I would have joined if it was Rumble since it would have been super easy to feed each other kills, but I've finally gotten a break after non-stop Oryx for the passed three days and am trying to get some sleep. Yet I can't, and I just know Lost in Light will be the Daily tomorrow/in 3 hours and I will cry.

Did you make another character for another chance at the Vienna Singer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom