• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheHateMe

I would have joined if it was Rumble since it would have been super easy to feed each other kills, but I've finally gotten a break after non-stop Oryx for the passed three days and am trying to get some sleep. Yet I can't, and I just know Lost in Light will be the Daily tomorrow/in 3 hours and I will cry.

Totally understood. Get some rest, dude.

I just went 6 for 7 on headshots in Classic Rumble. Again.

I need to sleep as well, but I can't give up now.

Took the day off and all I accomplished was

1) Hard Warpriest, Golgy, and Sisters on 3rd character, from midnight to 230am
**Attempted to kill hard Oryx before reset (4am) from 230am to 4am. Had him at FINAL Dps phase with 4 people alive and it wasn't enough.

[reset]

2) 1 hard raid from 4am to 7am.
**Slept from 9am to 2pm.
3) A little Dismantling/infusing organization and NTTE quest from 5pm-6pm.

I hate pulling all-nighters because I'd have gotten way more done today.

Bogeypop

Did you make another character for another chance at the Vienna Singer?

Nope. Doing it 100% out of goodwill like always if it comes up as the Daily Story Mission. Can't sleep and will probably play Resident Evil 4 in a bit. It's always fun doing my XXth playthrough.

Kyne

so the challenges are timegated and will be out in a few weeks?

guess that gives us time to level up and be consistently good at HM.

LordofPwn

Other than getting killed by Drizzay in Rift my night was fairly successful. Did 3 hard raids up to oryx and then got 2 kills. Got a new strat my clan mate crafted. It's a hybrid between the 2 on top and no ogre kill strat. It effectively gets rid of all the negatives from both.

Anyways all I got was: two 311 and 312 chest pieces, 310 saint-14, 310 impossible machines, 320 ghost, 314 cape. Already have a 319 1000yd, 319 terminus with persistence, 315 spindle. Still no hard mode primaries though.

ezekial45

Banned
Thanks for helping me finish the NTTE quest, Kadey.

I'm digging the gun. I want to lvl it up as quick as possible. I'm still yearning for the Zhalo, but I think this gun will keep me happy for awhile.

GutZ31

CEzsw1SUIAEs_M9.jpg

More feeling.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Got a harrowed machine gun which is weaker than my regular. Going to infuse it into truth for trials. Need some gear, let's go Golgo.

border

Hey, I got Hightone's invite earlier, sorry I couldn't join. It looked like the group had filled anyway. Did you have any luck finishing it off?
We got up to Golgoroth, which is better than I expected an underleveled group to do. We even beat War Priest in 2 or 3 tries.

rc213

RNGesus being nice to send me to bed. Farmed the Ultra on Moon got exotic primary, 310 Last Word. Will go nicely on my Warlock to bring his Hung Jury to 310. Also got 2 blue heavy at 299. Goodnight and good luck!

Any reason to take a Crucible gun to over 300 if i avoid Trials like the plague?

Hey, I got Hightone's invite earlier, sorry I couldn't join. It looked like the group had filled anyway. Did you have any luck finishing it off?

No worries, we made decent progress but called it quits at Golgoroth since we had two EST folks hanging it up at 3AM.

I at least got 2 drops that pushed me up 3 Light levels so it was still something.

No worries, we made decent progress but called it quits at Golgoroth since we had two EST folks hanging it up at 3AM.

I at least got 2 drops that pushed me up 3 Light levels so it was still something.

Nice nice, not too shabby. I went up 0 light levels after all 3 clears today so it could be worse :p

Six HM Oryx kills. No primary, no helmet. No shader for me. :(

Got my first primary on my 6th kill: the same 310 pulse I'd already infused from NM. Feels bad man.

Finally got it done. Oryx down. Worth it, got a Zhalo but I have to wake up in 2 hours.

Was a bit scrubby on the last phase but we got there, that's all that matters.

Sorry for any scrubby deaths as runner(the killed by the architects one doesn't count I swear) and sorry to Drizzay for sniping his spot. Got a 317 hand cannon for infusion purposes, 305 auto rifle for infusion purposes and some dupe 313 boots.

EL CUCO

Niiiice. Congrats on taking him down at last. Can't go to bed w that jerk still standing, you made the right choice.
So true. Thankfully, it paid off.
Gonna sleep like a baby
for 2 hours

kRLPM1e.jpg

Thanks to everyone that joined in to help Lnkn and I get our first HM Oryx kill. We skipped him last week, so glad we finally got that first one out of the way.

Just a bunch of random deaths, Mostly dying to the orbs he shoots in second phase. Adds not dead killing us while trying to dps boss. Knights glitching/teleporting.

I will say this I was trying to get the placement of the bubble correctly and I just stink at holding the brand so didn't help there much. We got to about a sliver of health but ran out of time, That one was pretty crushing.

We always do it from the right pillar first as that captains bubble is way easier to deal with than the darts, did him last night with no Titan bubbles

Finally got it done. Oryx down. Worth it, got a Zhalo but I have to wake up in 2 hours.

Grats Lnkn52

Raid drops last night (started at 308)

totems 316 Ghost (+2) 303 Fusion
Warpriest 300 RL 2 Shards
Golgoroth 308 Boots 2 shads
Sisters 313 Shotgun 310 Class Item
Oryx 314 Sniper 303 Helmet

Ended the raid at 308

But a repost, this dropped from the Nightfall after

CSW0UkiWoAAvRuW.png

Lnkn52

Was a bit scrubby on the last phase but we got there, that's all that matters.

Sorry for any scrubby deaths as runner(the killed by the architects one doesn't count I swear) and sorry to Drizzay for sniping his spot. Got a 317 hand cannon for infusion purposes, 305 auto rifle for infusion purposes and some dupe 313 boots.
Don't worry. You're a hero in my book being a runner as a hunter. You never fell on any of your attempts.

thanks for the invite man

glad we finally did it.. first HM oryx kill.. got a 311 scout (lol) and 310 Hawkmoon

feels good to finally do it
Thanks for sticking it out.

Niiiice. Congrats on taking him down at last. Can't go to bed w that jerk still standing, you made the right choice.
That bastard is dead. Who's next? His great great uncle?!

Gonna sleep like a baby
for 2 hours

kRLPM1e.jpg

Thanks to everyone that joined in to help Lnkn and I get our first HM Oryx kill. We skipped him last week, so glad we finally got that first one out of the way.
Some team wipe members have a lot of explaining to do.

GlamFM

Banned
Gonna sleep like a baby
for 2 hours

kRLPM1e.jpg

Oh wow! Best possible HM drop. Congrats!

Finished everything up on 3 characters and didn't get a single primary. They gotta do something about that, the odds of just getting a primary at all are way too low the way it's all set up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom