• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished everything up on 3 characters and didn't get a single primary. They gotta do something about that, the odds of just getting a primary at all are way too low the way it's all set up right now.

Once a thread gains traction on Reddit things will change, unfortunately every single one at the moment is down voted by the Bungie defence force, its bizarre.

Jinjo

And I'm done, Thanks game! Even comes with explosive rounds.

No you're not. No firefly means you're not even remotely done with the game. :p

This is probably one of my most intense moments in Destiny so far.
Already down one guy, our runner goes down on our last Ogre phase. Thankfully I was able to pick up the relic and we were able to clutch it out at the last second with 4 guys and send HM Oryx packing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLOpZOZtf4

This needs to be seen more
even though it exposes my scrubby choke at the end
. Epic save on Oryx by GalacticToast here. He was quick and smart enough to pick up the brand after I (the jumper) went down to ogres on our last bomb phase. They then proceeded to 4-man stagger Oryx. This cut it as fucking close as I've ever seen. Hats off to you good sir.

I promise I'll leave my scrubby jumping and self-detonations at home today lol.

Once a thread gains traction on Reddit things will change, unfortunately every single one at the moment is down voted by the Bungie defence force, its bizarre.

It defies all logic. No other raid had all four primaries available only at one point and then they go and mix in every other raid item into the mix. What were they thinking.

so, funny thing, fusion ammo perk on boots and chest actually help the Sleeper Simulant get from 7 to 9 ammo I wonder if I can stack the two and go beyond 9

Bogeypop

Overwatch streamers can't even get in full matches with the drip-feed invites Blizzard has sent out. Literally watching someone in a match with 4 people waiting for 8 others to join...
I wish I could sleep

Could anybody be so kind as to post up details of the Lyudmila-D rolls that were offered this week at the Gunsmith?

I forgot to pick it up last week but noticed he brought it again, just curious if I screwed myself out of any God-rolls.

edit: ^ lol Mike

What are the perks on the Hakke and Omolon ones?

I really like the look of the Hakke handcannon. Pls be good.

The ones I got, Hakke has Explosive rounds, Omolon has reinforced barrels...I'll post some pics after I'm done with NF but I'm definitely going to give them a test run

Namikaze1

I fell asleep watching my bro do his KF NM attempt. Knew it was gonna happen too. Was too damn tired to head to bed.

Well, I can now get started on the second part of this stupid First Curse quest.

Lyudmila-D rolls

army of one
full auto
single point sling/hand loaded/reinforced barrel

danger close
rodeo
snapshot/hand loaded/injection mold

surrounded
full auto
single point sling/hand loaded/injection mold

Meh.

Could anybody be so kind as to post up details of the Lyudmila-D rolls that were offered this week at the Gunsmith?

I forgot to pick it up last week but noticed he brought it again, just curious if I screwed myself out of any God-rolls.

Option 1:
Army of One
Full Auto
Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel

Option 2:
Danger Close
Rodeo
Snapshot/Hand Loaded/Injection Mold

Option 3:
Surrounded
Full Auto
Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Injection Mold

Edit - Damn it Inapp

There's a Suros DIS-43 roll with Full Auto that doesn't seem too bad and all the Tuonela SR4s are rolled with Firefly.

Sky Walker

jCWTTAv.jpg

This is not the first time that I've bumped into him randomly :p

Silvard

What are the rolls with the Lyudmilla?

They're all trash, so to speak. No counterbalance, no brace frame, no hand-laid stock.

They are:

• Army of One, Full Auto, SPS/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
  • Danger Close, Rodeo, Snapshot/Hand Loaded/Injection Mold
  • Danger Close, Full Auto, SPS/Hand Loaded/Injection Mold

On the positive side, the DIS-47 finally came full auto, with Perfect Balance and Smallbore.

bitsurugi

Done 6 HM runs and now it's been what, 8 or 9 weeks of NM?

Well, in all this time, not a single raid helmet to drop. This sux.

Also: no HM loot from all 3 runs of Golgoroth.

This double RNG gate is not cool. Esp since light levels are not irrelevent for HM and even more, for challenge modes.

What is also a major flaw is the 300 rolls on NM and 310 on HM. Why?!?!?

To get all 320 raid set you have these RNG gates:

1/4 possible rolls on Golgoroth (nothing, boots, gloves, chest).
Then 1/11 chance ON EACH to be 320.

And even if it rolls 320, you can still get a shitty perk roll (sidearm reload anyone?)

Bungie, fix this. While i don't mind to grind for loot, the grind as it is now is ridiculous. I bet if we haven't had 3oC most ppl wouldn't even be 310.
Or at least do that you have a chance, even slim to get 320 loot from exotic engrams.

The start fix is easy: a guaranteed drop. It would NOT negate grind, sice it's a 1/11 chance to be 320, also, most ppl need more gear to infuse stuff. And HM raid is the only one to drop higher then 310.

And, for the love of god, BUFF HELMET DROPS! Again, this sux!

They're all trash, so to speak. No counterbalance, no brace frame, no hand-laid stock.

They are:

On the positive side, the DIS-47 finally came full auto, with Perfect Balance and Smallbore.

Jeez those are some bad rolls. At least we got OG Suros Regime

How high does the stability get with those perks?

Out 1

They are:

I should have hold onto that DIS-47. This week's 43 with full auto, hand-laid stock, and magazine is pretty good though.

Disappointed in the Lymudia roll. Ended up choosing the one on the right. Full auto, injection mold, and danger close or whatever. Really needs more stability. The Omolon Hand cannon might be better than expected though.

What on earth was bungie thinking when they put nothing on the list of possible hard drops? I did totems through daughters and got one Hard mode drop: 313 boots. Getting nothing is not fun especially when the rewards are so underwhelming to begin with. At this rate increasing ones light level beyond 310 will be super arduous and RNG reliant more than any other level grind in Destiny previously.

What on earth was bungie thinking when they put nothing on the list of possible hard drops? I did totems through daughters and got one Hard mode drop: 313 boots. Getting nothing is not fun especially when the rewards are so underwhelming to begin with. At this rate increasing ones light level beyond 310 will be super arduous and RNG reliant more than any other level grind in Destiny previously.

For one drop to visibly upgrade your light level it'd have to be very close to 320

This shit is gonna take a while

Silvard

1. Ridiculously high chance of getting nothing from an encounter for the week.
  2. Random light levels and perks, making the value of a drop extremely variable.
  3. Fun and rewarding progression/loot system.

Pick 2. Actually fuck it, pick 1.

i think with bungies intension of gradually increasing light level they also made it possible to not progress at all

i don't expect to get multiple 320 drops in a single raid but not to gain a single light level when completing a hard raid? thats tough to swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom