• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

OH MY GOSH HEARTBEAT HEARTBREAK

JUST BLEEPING KILL ME NOW I AM DEAD

WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF

IT'S RAINING OUT I WANT TO GO TO AIYA

ded

LTWood12

GG guys on the lunch time HM kill earlier. THE run was flawless. No missed bombs, no one dead.

Got:
316 Titan Mark
311 Smite (w/ Firefly)
302 Smite (w/ Firefly)

I'm ok with this.

E92 M3

buy the packs, get some dupes and you're swimming in Glue.

I'll have to buy the packs for the skull anyways. It's awesome.

So did I, but you also get one legendary mask. You can dismantle that for glue, and make a different mask of your choosing legendary. So that's 2. :p

I might sacrifice my Traveler helm - headshot magnet anyways haha.

OH MY GOSH HEARTBEAT HEARTBREAK

JUST BLEEPING KILL ME NOW I AM DEAD

WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF

IT'S RAINING OUT I WANT TO GO TO AIYA

ded

wut lol? And yeah, rain is nice!

Tjamato88

Also I'm at 291 light level. What do I do to level up now? Keep grinding strikes? I should be doing the raid tomorrow night for the first time so that should help but anything else I can do?

GlamFM

Banned
Dgaf!

I'm not sure how useful this will be for most, however I've been using a checklist to keep track of my daily and weekly activities via a spreadsheet. I posted up on Reddit to try and work out the kinks and missing info.

Here's the link if anyone wants to take a look, use it, make changes or whatever.

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3qlfcm/updated_what_do_i_have_to_do_checklist/

Edit: on mobile so can't get the link to look all neat and pretty

Very cool, thank you!

Afrocious

I have not played any of the rhythm or fighting games - in full disclosure I may be (definitely) missing out

I even tried Danganronpa (for something different) but couldn't get into it. Need P5.

Gollumneedsit.gif

fuck danganropa. the concept of the game is too stupid, even for me.

ever play the zero escape games? 999 and Virtue's Last Reward are my jams.

I've only gotten 1 piece of glue from the initial package =/

Dgaf!

I'm not sure how useful this will be for most, however I've been using a checklist to keep track of my daily and weekly activities via a spreadsheet. I posted up on Reddit to try and work out the kinks and missing info.

Here's the link if anyone wants to take a look, use it, make changes or whatever.

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3qlfcm/updated_what_do_i_have_to_do_checklist/

Edit: on mobile so can't get the link to look all neat and pretty

Nice list. You might add doing the 5 Gunsmith Test Weapons AND crucially, placing orders pre-Sunday AM.

Also I'm at 291 light level. What do I do to level up now? Keep grinding strikes? I should be doing the raid tomorrow night for the first time so that should help but anything else I can do?

You can grind strikes w 3oC for exotic drops, either equip or infuse any 310 exotics you get to bring your light up a bit. Honestly 291 is fine for NM raid so don't worry too much.

Jafku

In other news I finally got Ace of Spades and Fabian Strategy. Now I only need The First Curse and Invective to complete the wall

LTWood12

I'd just keep running strikes and do some court of oryx. You could still get higher just from engram drops.

MrS

Banned
Anybody got a Totems CP i can snag?

Also, we need 1 for our hard raid run as one of our usual guys can't play. Mr-Stephen on PSN. Should fly through it

Tjamato88

You can grind strikes w 3oC for exotic drops, either equip or infuse any 310 exotics you get to bring your light up a bit. Honestly 291 is fine for NM raid so don't worry too much.
Okay sounds good. It doesn't matter what strikes I run right? They don't need to be the Heroic Strikes?

I wish Xur would show up earlier I only have two 3oC left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom