• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Having successfully filled the floater roll for HM Oryx multiple times, I still haven't nailed down how to aggro Ogres 100% of the time. Seems like I can pull them about 70% of the time. But there's almost always one that's just like NOPE and refuses to look at us.

phen0m24

Having successfully filled the floater roll for HM Oryx multiple times, I still haven't nailed down how to aggro Ogres 100% of the time. Seems like I can pull them about 70% of the time. But there's almost always one that's just like NOPE and refuses to look at us.

Moon him

Don't
moon him

Lol ask Drizzzzzzzzay

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Anyone else get the Pulse Rifle from Armsday? The full-auto one with 4-shot bursts and crazy stability? Didn't have time to try it, but it looks glorious.

GutZ31

What the fuck is this shrueker room in this nightfall? Fucking nightmare!
Take-a-deep-breath.gif

AND RUN!!!

Ryck

Just two manned the nightfall so easy! Need to do two more of anyone is interested!

Ryck007

Thanks ryck! The boss is easier than the shrieker room lol

310 invective. I have a 300 one. Not sure if i should infuse or keep.
What is your favorite sniper? Is it 310 already?

GutZ31

So you CAN just sprint through that room?
You will likely have some losses, but the enemies despawn after you get close to the bridge on the other side.

Best to at least try to take out the wizards, and a few adds. Usually leave most of the shriekers.

Man the games dead, can't even get a raid group together - it's never been this bad even in the darkest days of Crota

My friends list is just over 2 pages

LiK

Last night my group sniped all the majors, then ran through the room. Worked fine (though I got felled by a wizard we missed, alas).

yea, we just thin the adds and I run through. both my fireteam mates died but I got through and they revived. that section blows.

D_psipher

Man the games dead, can't even get a raid group together - it's never been this bad even in the darkest days of Crota

I would love to jump in and help but I am still working. Maybe try again later. I am definitely down to drag HM KF through the dirt though.

I think alot of people just have static groups they mostly run with now. Or everyone knocks it out on Tuesday and doesn't want to touch it after that. Saying that, I plan on running one tonight and hope I can find people to do it @_@

Ikkarus

How am I supposed to finish this imprecation quest? 7 headshots in crucible sounds like a disaster.
I did it in classic free for all. It's not too bad, just know when you can win and when not.

What others have done is enlist some people to essentially farm the kills though it. It kind of defeats the point but it does remove the frustration I suppose.

inthrall

I did it in classic free for all. It's not too bad, just know when you can win and when not.

What others have done is enlist some people to essentially farm the kills though it. It kind of defeats the point but it does remove the frustration I suppose.

I did this "properly" and it was an exercise in frustration. My advice would be to queue rumble, and don't even try on maps where pulse rifle is king (large open areas)

Didn't get anything really exciting during yesterday's HM run, but I was able to get to 313. So that's cool. Not going to complain about that. Infused my Jade Rabbit up to 314 as well.

The raid pulse rifle is pretty good in PvP, right?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
How am I supposed to finish this imprecation quest? 7 headshots in crucible sounds like a disaster.

You don't need to do it in one life. Just before the match is over. With imprecation don't bother trying to get all headshots when you see someone. They'll melt you while you're wasting time trying to line up shots. Quickly tap them a couple times in the body then line up a headshot. Try the classic Rumble playlist.

GlamFM

Banned
HM?

Really only need the daughters, but it seems this isn´t happening.

Didn't get anything really exciting during yesterday's HM run, but I was able to get to 313. So that's cool. Not going to complain about that. Infused my Jade Rabbit up to 314 as well.

The raid pulse rifle is pretty good in PvP, right?

Really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom