• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Man the games dead, can't even get a raid group together - it's never been this bad even in the darkest days of Crota

My friends list is just over 2 pages

Hard Mode's "over" with. IB's done. Halo just dropped. AssCreed already dropped. CoD's in just over a week. Fallout and Battlefront are right on the heels of CoD.

There's Trials and then what comes after is a blank. With so much competition it might be quiet in Destiny for a while.

TP-DK

Just had a rift match where the spark couldnt be turned in because of lag. The spark holder stood on the enemy rift and danced for ten seconds before it registered.

Hard Mode's "over" with. IB's done. Halo just dropped. AssCreed already dropped. CoD's in just over a week. Fallout and Battlefront are right on the heels of CoD.

There's Trials and then what comes after is a blank. With so much competition it might be quiet in Destiny for a while.

I don't think Trials is going to help. Unless the armor is over 310 or 320, nobody is going to want to do Trials unless they either enjoy the pvp or they really need the armor.

I don't think Trials is going to help. Unless the armor is over 310 or 320, nobody is going to want to do Trials unless they either enjoy the pvp or they really need the armor.

Yeah if the gear is the same as IB I doubt I even try. Who the hell am I kidding I'm not anyway because no elemental weapons.

Chicken wings falls under Chinese food, which falls under pizza.
And gyros are sandwich's.

Gutz pls

Ikkarus

Yeah, what is the verdict on First Curse? Is it trash? Why is it exotic? LOL
It's not great. I think mostly due to the fact that HCs in general got nerfed so heavily but the actual standalone perk isn't all that hot either.

If HCs were to get a buff then I would opt for Hawkmoon over it.

blackflag

Yeah probably. I've only been playing Halo when no one is raiding and I can't find a group but lord....when Fallout 4 drops, I might be a ghost here.

Kyne

giphy.gif

Newbie King’s Fall Raid: Halloween Edition

When: Saturday October 31st at 9:30 PM CST

Alright GAF, for the 2nd week in a row I’ll be leading a newbie King’s Fall Raid. If you’ve been left in the dust because of a busy life or simply haven’t found the right people to raid with, this event was made for you!

Simply quote my post and add your PSN. Please meet all the requirements listed below!

Party invites will go out about 10 minutes prior to the event.

The Team:
1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. Kyban (newbie)
4. rockxstar89 (newbie)
5. Free Spot (newbie)
6. Free Spot (newbie)
Alternates:
7. Free Spot
8. Free Spot

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-5-6 hours of availability (this is usually the normal duration of a newbie raid)
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
~~~

Kyne

(no one saw the last page shhh)

giphy.gif

When: Saturday October 31st at 9:30 PM CST

Alright GAF, for the 2nd week in a row I’ll be leading a newbie King’s Fall Raid. If you’ve been left in the dust because of a busy life or simply haven’t found the right people to raid with, this event was made for you!

Simply quote my post and add your PSN. Please meet all the requirements listed below!

Party invites will go out about 10 minutes prior to the event.

The Team:
1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. Kyban (newbie)
4. rockxstar89 (newbie)
5. marchcaraxeu (newbie)
6. Ayjis (newbie)
Alternates:
7. Jerky (newbie)
8. Free Spot

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-5-6 hours of availability (this is usually the normal duration of a newbie raid)
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
~~~

If you're a Defender Titan, get this emote! Nothing works as well as a Taunt, and nothing is funnier than popping a Bubble and doing this.

Bravo! Kyne/Chrnocide is a stand up guy and I've raided with him before. If you join this group, you're going to have a good time!

On a similar note, I was jaded on the raid for the past couple weeks, but I ran it with some of my friends who were totally new. It felt great to see them succeed. I totally get why the Hawk loves his newbie raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom