• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
BiodegradableOilyFluke.gif

Someone shop the knight saying surprise motherfucker.

stay gold

Telesto makes short work of this Nightfall.

Invited 2 people half way through as I couldn't be bothered to deal with Shriekers on my own, they both got 300+ class items & I got Strange Coins (19, so decent amount at least) >_>

(no one saw the last page shhh)

giphy.gif

Newbie King’s Fall Raid: Halloween Edition

When: Saturday October 31st at 9:30 PM CST

Alright GAF, for the 2nd week in a row I’ll be leading a newbie King’s Fall Raid. If you’ve been left in the dust because of a busy life or simply haven’t found the right people to raid with, this event was made for you!

Simply quote my post and add your PSN. Please meet all the requirements listed below!

Party invites will go out about 10 minutes prior to the event.

The Team:
1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. Kyban (newbie)
4. rockxstar89 (newbie)
5. Free Spot (newbie)
6. Free Spot (newbie)
Alternates:
7. Free Spot
8. Free Spot

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-5-6 hours of availability (this is usually the normal duration of a newbie raid)
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
~~~

How much is +290? I am only 291 ;_;

I play so slowly it takes me foreveeeeer. If nobody with higher light can, I would love to participate! PSN: marchcaraxeu

D_psipher

We had some great discussions going on earlier today but it's super slow now. You'd think more people would still be looking to do their raids on Wednesday. Who knows, Halo hype is real. We'll see what Trials activity looks like.

I am down for a HM raid tonight but I just have to make it about 30 more minutes to finish up work. Hell I even have a totem and a Warpriest checkpoint.

Just 30 more minutes...

We had some great discussions going on earlier today but it's super slow now. You'd think more people would still be looking to do their raids on Wednesday. Who knows, Halo hype is real. We'll see what Trials activity looks like.

Sorry. I wrote my 800+ word posts on raid final bosses and end-game loot philosophies yesterday and this morning. :p

Here's something. A preliminary (and personal) Raid encounter ranking.

Amazing how many encounters we have when you think about it, and how varied they all are.

1. Gatekeepers
  2. Templar Suite in total
  3. Skolas
  4. Atheon
  5. Sword Bridge
  6. Templar Fight by itself
  7. Oracles Fight
  8. Ir Yut Deathsinger
  9. Gorgon Maze
  10. Crota (as a 33+)
  11. Thrallway (not sprinting through it)
  12. Confluxes Fight by itself
  13. The Lamps in the Abyss
  14. War Priest
  15. Golgoroth
  16. Oryx
  17. Crota (as a 32)
  18. Sisters/Daughters

I would love a Boss Rush mode. No matchmaking. Make it like Diablo 3 with Ultra Raid Bosses and a crazy strong relic at the end.

LTWood12

Halloween week is RL busy for those of us w/ kids. There's all kinds of events and stuff this week. I know T-44 is wanting to do a run late tonight (10 eastern or after). I hope to be around but I'm not sure.

Deku Tree

Sorry. I wrote my 800+ word posts on raid final bosses and end-game loot philosophies yesterday and this morning. :p

Here's something. A preliminary (and personal) Raid encounter ranking.

Amazing how many encounters we have when you think about it, and how varied they all are.

1. Gatekeepers
  2. Templar Suite in total
  3. Skolas
  4. Sword Bridge
  5. Atheon
  6. Templar Fight by itself
  7. Oracles Fight
  8. Ir Yut Deathsinger
  9. Gorgon Maze
  10. Crota (as a 33+)
  11. Thrallway (not sprinting through it)
  12. Confluxes Fight by itself
  13. The Lamps in the Abyss
  14. War Priest
  15. Golgoroth
  16. Oryx
  17. Crota (as a 32)
  18. Sisters/Daughters

I would love a Boss Rush mode. No matchmaking. Make it like Diablo 3 with Ultra Raid Bosses and a crazy strong relic at the end.

omg no

tariniel

giphy.gif

Alright GAF, for the 2nd week in a row I’ll be leading a newbie King’s Fall Raid. If you’ve been left in the dust because of a busy life or simply haven’t found the right people to raid with, this event was made for you!

Simply quote my post and add your PSN. Please meet all the requirements listed below!

The Team:
1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. Kyban (newbie)
4. rockxstar89 (newbie)
5. marchcaraxeu (newbie)
6. Free Spot (newbie)
Alternates:
7. Free Spot
8. Free Spot

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-5-6 hours of availability (this is usually the normal duration of a newbie raid)
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
~~~

I'm interested in a newbie spot if I didn't get beat to the punch! PS4: Ayjis. I'm a 297-298 Warlock and have never set foot into the raid.

I'm also down to go now if any groups are willing to teach.

giphy.gif

The Team:
1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. Kyban (newbie)
4. rockxstar89 (newbie)
5. marchcaraxeu (newbie)
6. Free Spot (newbie)
Alternates:
7. Free Spot
8. Free Spot

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
~~~

PSN: Jerky
... I'm at 296 :), I never did the Year 2 raid yet

Its a big few days for the game, they have to address the raid loot in the weekly update and pray that sun breakers don't destroy trials. Personally I think the uptake on trials will be way down, I can't see many new people to the game jumping in seeing as I've never seen passage coins drop and a lot of people are turned off by the pulse meta/general state of crucible

Kyne

I'm interested in a newbie spot if I didn't get beat to the punch! PS4: Ayjis. I'm a 297-298 Warlock and have never set foot into the raid.

I'm also down to go now if any groups are willing to teach.

Looks like you made the cut by seconds! We'll see you there.

PSN: Jerky
... I'm at 296 :), I never did the Year 2 raid yet

Oh nooo! A few seconds too late. I've added you as an alt. With it being Halloween there's a high chance someone may not show up, so don't fret.

spyder_ur

I don't think Trials is going to help. Unless the armor is over 310 or 320, nobody is going to want to do Trials unless they either enjoy the pvp or they really need the armor.

Trials steamed along pretty well all summer long even after most people had enough etheric to have any max light build they could want. Trials will ever fine. I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom