• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Are people getting anything over 300 from Nightfall when they're less than 300 light? God I'm so pissed off right now. Ready to call it quits on this shit.

I think this was my 2nd TTK NF, and I don't plan to keep running them. It wasn't all that fun, and the rewards were below that of a couple of patrol missions. Given my limited play time there are far more entertaining and rewarding activities to choose from. I'm bummed though, I used to look forward to NF on reset day.

ezekial45

Banned
I finished the Paradox mission. Can I start the VoG content for the quest, or do I have to wait for tomorrow for the quest to update.

I think this was my 2nd TTK NF, and I don't plan to keep running them. It wasn't all that fun, and the rewards were below that of a couple of patrol missions. Given my limited play time there are far more entertaining and rewarding activities to choose from. I'm bummed though, I used to look forward to NF on reset day.

Yeah I'm just about done with this. Nearly 3 weeks now I've been like 299.7 light level and just 4 little points away from hitting 300 and the game just refuses to give me anything I can use. It's infuriating.

I finished the Paradox mission. Can I start the VoG content for the quest, or do I have to wait for tomorrow for the quest to update.

Another week or when the mission pops up, no one have any idea.

Only the players who did previously Paradox mission are getting the next mission.

So are others gonna wait til HM to run the KF raid, or doing normal for now?

Also, i need a group for friday.

I'm pretty good at PvE, so you won't regret it!

Psn RadicalVelocity

timnich

Does anyone know how to start at the beginning of a section on a mission? I was at the jumping puzzle part of the secret mission in today's heroic daily and accidentally fell before I could get to the last ghost. Now I'm respawning at a lower ledge and can't access the cave with the ghost... Really don't want to redo this mission again

X-Frame

I'd be interested in joining a KF HM group for Saturday, which would give me a lot more time to spend on it as opposed to Friday after work.

I'm East Coast US btw.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know how to start at the beginning of a section on a mission? I was at the jumping puzzle part of the secret mission in today's heroic daily and accidentally fell before I could get to the last ghost. Now I'm respawning at a lower ledge and can't access the cave with the ghost... Really don't want to redo this mission again

I had a similar issue. My solution was pretty simple. Have someone join and they'll spawn at the beginning of the jump puzzle area. Make them party leader, go to orbit alone then join back. You should be at the top area as well.

Does anyone think they changed how loot works in Hard mode raid?

Before it was wise to not do normal mode before hard mode because then you'd get more drops in hard mode.

However the daily fix says this:

"Moldering Shards can drop in King's Fall Hard Mode, but only if a character hasn't cleared King's Fall Normal for the week"

Does that mean we're only getting moldering shards in hard mode as the extra drops?

timnich

I had a similar issue. My solution was pretty simple. Have someone join and they'll spawn at the beginning of the jump puzzle area. Make them party leader, go to orbit alone then join back. You should be at the top area as well.
Thanks for the reply. Can anyone spare couple of minutes to help me out? My PSN ID is ptr19.

The calm before the storm.

Hard Mode raid will take at least six hours going in blind for any GAF group. Over or under?

Under. Assuming there isn't an entirely new encounter after Oryx or something. Randomized runner on Oryx would be fine, so would forced 2-gazer strat on Golgi. Honestly I can't imagine what they'll throw at us besides level scaling but they might have more tricks up their sleeve.

Just did my first full Oryx as runner. That is some adrenaline pumping shit. Got my main to 308 without the raid this week. Hope that's enough for hard mode...

Saint9806

Thanks for the reply. Can anyone spare couple of minutes to help me out? My PSN ID is ptr19.

I read that if you wipe whether if you are a single guardian or a 3 man fireteam, you have to do the mission over from the very beginning because you won't find the 3rd ghost cuz of the wipe. I could be wrong but I believe I read that earlier.

I read that if you wipe whether if you are a single guardian or a 3 man fireteam, you have to do the mission over from the very beginning because you won't find the 3rd ghost cuz of the wipe. I could be wrong but I believe I read that earlier.

It only does that if you die in a Darkness Zone. The Jumping Puzzle is not a Darkness Zone, so dying there won't mess up the mission.

Taborcarn

Just finished the nightfall, got a 309 Jabberhakke sidearm and the Void Flayer cloak. I don't have a hunter though, so that will make some pretty parts and marks.

For the love of god, anyone for the final encounter of fears embrace? This encounter is so stupid. Just need one person so when I die it isn't an instant wipe.

Edit: Like seriously, did a fucking clown design this encounter?! Gas, flames, bombs, endless mobs! All it needs is a fucking ball bit.

Tagyhag

Goddamn it, I thought I had to do all the Titan quests to do get Sunbreaker, wasted so much time in Crucible.

All I had to do was that first quest. ;~; Was pretty cool though.

Do people still do Vault of Glass raids? I'm close to the minimum light but I'm sure everyone is over it now.

Does anyone think they changed how loot works in Hard mode raid?

Before it was wise to not do normal mode before hard mode because then you'd get more drops in hard mode.

However the daily fix says this:

"Moldering Shards can drop in King's Fall Hard Mode, but only if a character hasn't cleared King's Fall Normal for the week"

Does that mean we're only getting moldering shards in hard mode as the extra drops?

Sounds to me like shards are just a potential extra drop, not guaranteed. I'm hoping that there's still a chance for double 310+ drops. Not doing NM KF this week because my main is 309 Light so I can't really improve from NM anymore.

For the love of god, anyone for the final encounter of fears embrace? This encounter is so stupid. Just need one person so when I die it isn't an instant wipe.

Edit: Like seriously, did a fucking clown design this encounter?! Gas, flames, bombs, endless mobs! All it needs is a fucking ball bit.

Inv me, ShikiAoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom