• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lduil4d7kl1qcusv2o1_500.gif

nowai

PS-Holy moly. For anyone that needs a break from DGAF and wants to venture to the OT side, there is an incredible thread going on about this insane story a stripper from Detroit posted on Twitter. I have seen some other DGAFers commenting on there. It is worth your time.

Thank you for bringing this too our attention. It was an amazing read!

edit: for new page

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
anyone else able to run it tonight a few times, around, say 11pm EDT? we could start from the totems to shorten the runs, if we can get the CP.
a couple/few experts who could help to hasten the runs would be much appreciated.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo

NastyBook

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
anyone else able to run it tonight a few times, around, say 11pm EDT? we could start from the totems to shorten the runs, if we can get the CP.
a couple/few experts who could help to hasten the runs would be much appreciated.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. GibbShift
I'm down.

289 light. In 5 hours time I'll be playing Destiny though what to actually do with my time to make the most of bestmy evening I'm unsure. Anyone have any good ideas?

PSN is RecallBerserk

Sorry for slow response.

289 is high enough for the raid. If there are folks running Normal mode KF (and they don't care about super high Light) then climb aboard! That would be the best option.

If not, then either Court of Oryx or Heroic Strike playlists are good ways to get higher Light blue (or even purple) gear to drop. Do the Nightfall if you haven't finished that this week, and the first three Heroic Strikes will also give Legendary marks.

I'm assuming you're mainly a PvE player (most folks are), but let me know if there are more specific activities you're interested in.

Edit: Kazeshini posted up there looking for NM KF raid. He's an excellent fellow and upstanding representative of the DGAF community so definitely respond to his post if you're interested.

agreed. one of my most vivid memories in halo 2 was in team slayer. 48 to 49. the map was that outdoors one in some desert or something, and there's this basic stone fortress thing. the covenant carbine and laser sniper rifle was on this map if that helps identify it.

we were blue and losing. red team held the fort. we come up with a plan to storm the base from the back with a warthog while i snipe one to tie the game at the very least.

my teammates hop in a hog and leave me with my sniper rifle. they head into the tunnel. time's ticking, right?

i pop the guy off the fort's turret. my team storms in with the warthog and get a kill. we win 50-49.

love shit like that

Sounds like Burial Mounds. those kind of crazy moments are definitely missing from Destiny.

Kaiken

Banned

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo

Don't need it but can certainly help if you guys can't find another person in need. PSN: Kaikken

E92 M3

agreed. one of my most vivid memories in halo 2 was in team slayer. 48 to 49. the map was that outdoors one in some desert or something, and there's this basic stone fortress thing. the covenant carbine and laser sniper rifle was on this map if that helps identify it.

we were blue and losing. red team held the fort. we come up with a plan to storm the base from the back with a warthog while i snipe one to tie the game at the very least.

my teammates hop in a hog and leave me with my sniper rifle. they head into the tunnel. time's ticking, right?

i pop the guy off the fort's turret. my team storms in with the warthog and get a kill. we win 50-49.

love shit like that

Ah yes, Burial Mounds was a lot of fun!

Kalamari

I've been spending my time with fighting games and New Vegas lately, sorry for being absent.

White girl story time I guess.

**snip*
Edit: Kazeshini posted up there looking for NM KF raid. He's an excellent fellow and upstanding representative of the DGAF community so definitely respond to his post if you're interested.
right back atcha, Drizzay :)

Don't need it but can certainly help if you guys can't find another person in need. PSN: Kaikken

awesome! you rock! with you, we've got 4 so far, maybe 5 if Recall joins us.

Kyoufu

I haven't even logged in today and I still "need" to clear HM at least once this week.

I'm just not bothered.

Luke Smith-san, we have a problem.

GobFather

Destiny has been dropped like a brick on my friend's list today. No one's playing.
I guess the honeymoon phase of the new raid is over.
I wish bungie made ALL the raids relevant (light lvl wise) KingsFall isn't as fun as VOG. I wish there were new gears for old raids. Is POE relevant? So many things have become irrelevant other than dreadnaut to farm and kingsfall.

PuMa

all these horrible things happening in Destiny lately.

don't ruin this for me Puma.

Lol. Well the Jess account is a troll for sure based on the latest tweets. Not sure about the Zola side, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't just an attention grab.

LTWood12

The community focus this week on Bnet is literally "Reddit."

edit: It makes sense, but I just thought it was funny. Like saying Burger of the week is Hamburger.

Kyoufu

I feel like I should be posting all of my experiences and feedback on Reddit or it all falls on deaf ears.

I know Luke reads this thread from time to time but I feel like 99% of Bungie's eyes are on Reddit. :(

Also, I feel like Luke calling us the "1% of the 1%" is basically a way of saying "Cool story bro, but your experience isn't what other players experience"

LiK

I feel like I should be posting all of my experiences and feedback on Reddit or it all falls on deaf ears.

I know Luke reads this thread from time to time but I feel like 99% of Bungie's eyes are on Reddit. :(

DeeJ is a Redditor

Luke is a Gaffer

Also, I feel like Luke calling us the "1% of the 1%" is basically a way of saying "Cool story bro, but your experience isn't what other players experience"

I would LOVE to see the actual numbers. I know they talk about them in broad terms sometimes, but the actual data would be so sweet to read.

Also, Luke hasn't chimed in for a while...where you at Luke?

darthbob

edit: It makes sense, but I just thought it was funny. Like saying Burger of the week is Hamburger.

To be fair, the DTG community on reddit is extremely large. I do wish that they'd pay a bit more attention to DBO though.

PuMa

I would LOVE to see the actual numbers. I know they talk about them in broad terms sometimes, but the actual data would be so sweet to read.

Also, Luke hasn't chimed in for a while...where you at Luke?

Luuuuuuuke. The complaining has subsided (somewhat) in here. Please come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom