• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cozmo was hired from Reddit too! Trials in 13 hours, and still no team sorted D:

Has this been confirmed or recently tweeted by Bungie that Trials launches at daily reset (2am PST)?

I know the Bungie help page for Trials says that this is the case but I was hoping for additional confirmation since that would be a change from HoW.

LTWood12

Has this been confirmed or recently tweeted by Bungie that Trials launches at daily reset (2am PST)?

I know the Bungie help page for Trials says that this is the case but I was hoping for additional confirmation since that would be a change from HoW.

I would be shocked if that were actually the case.

Isn't there a damn TL;DR anywhere??

Just read all of it and completely regret it. Totally a waste of 10 minutes. It doesn't help that the tweets are laced with spelling and syntax issues.

My tldr
2 strippers meet in hooters and go to Florida. One is the narrator. They go with one lady's boyfriend and roommate. They don't make much stripping in Florida so the one decides to turn to prostitution. Turns out her roommate was her pimp. The other stripper ends up being a better pimp. The boyfriend talks to a guy and the pimp wigs out. The boyfriend is super upset about his gf selling herself. The pimp has her fellatio him in front of her boyfriend. she goes on a call and is kidnapped by the dude the boyfriend was talking to earlier who was a local pimp. So the pimp/roommate gets her back by killing the rival pimp. Boyfriend trues to jump off a building and is caught by the pants. Boyfriend and narrator return home while pimp and striper continue to trap. Narrator receives call from stripper/prostitute later saying they were caught in Vegas and need to be bailed out. Pimp was wanted for multiple kidnappings and murders. Narrator is like hell no and the story ends.

Sure. PSN is RecallBerserk

Not sure if you saw my response on the last page but if you're 289 light that'll be way too low for HM. If you're available there's a NM raid group forming up for later tonight. Anyway be sure to check out the previous posts and let me know if you have questions.

I have to get grenade kills for a quest so I just equip an item that gives me a grenade every time I come back to life. So I'm just running around punching people and throwing grenades. I'm sure the people on my team don't appreciate it.
It's so fucked.

SeanR1221

Tonight I'm doing it. I'm going to grind out the rest of the fragments so I can put ToM behind me. It's the gally of HM now. I need it.

I have to get grenade kills for a quest so I just equip an item that gives me a grenade every time I come back to life. So I'm just running around punching people and throwing grenades. I'm sure the people on my team don't appreciate it.
It's so fucked.

PvP Subclass Emblems quest right? I did the same thing. Mayhem game modes worked wonders...plus those are the most dope emblems in the game. I'm rocking the HM for a bit before I got back to them.

Not sure if you saw my response on the last page but if you're 289 light that'll be way too low for HM. If you're available there's a NM raid group forming up for later tonight. Anyway be sure to check out the previous posts and let me know if you have questions.
think we can rope you into sherpa duties with kaikken? i think most of us have run KF a few times, just not multiple times a week. :D

inthrall

PvP Subclass Emblems quest right? I did the same thing. Mayhem game modes worked wonders...plus those are the most dope emblems in the game. I'm rocking the HM for a bit before I got back to them.

I rocked the HM one for aroudn 2 hours until I got sick of the orange tint to it. I like the "Of Light and Hunger" colour scheme a lot more

Of_light_and_hunger_icon1.jpg
Of_light_and_hunger_banner_icon1.jpg

KodaRuss

I gotta get some KF HM done tonight if I am going to play some trials this weekend. Just have not had a lot of time lately, but Ill probably be staying up late tonight.

phen0m24

c'mon guys.

the way people in here have been receiving HM I wouldn't pop in either (if I was Luke).

Nah I would want to read the opinions of power players to understand what went right and what went wrong. Yeah some of the commentary might get a tad toxic but I'm sure dudes have thicker skin than we give them credit for.

lt519

c'mon guys.

the way people in here have been receiving HM I wouldn't pop in either (if I was Luke).

Who knows, maybe this is exactly how they designed it and wanted it to play out. Sure some of us are pissed off but how many of you still bought the zombie dance and how many of you will still be here at the Destiny 2 launch. Their focus from a business perspective should be the opinion of the casual players, not the ones that have HM beat in a day. Probably chilling back reading the thread thinking: "DGAF is raging right now, right where we want them."

I don't think DGAF has been well receptive of a single HM since the dawn of Destiny (Forever29, buggy Crota, Skolas Burns, and now Forever 311.5).

Just finished NTTE with some LFGers. Holy Shit that final mission was intense. So many Minotaurs. At least it was only 5 second respawns.

Keeping anger anove 100% wasnt too bad, but the Boss still kept teleporting all over making it tough to DPS.

NTTE looks cool. Looking forward to playing around with it.

flkraven

Only Legendary masks give glue.

Are they legendary masks? Because I think you only get glue from legendary masks.

Probably so as they need to be legendary helmets that you break down (which totally defeats the purpose of course unless you are breaking down dupes).

So there is no way of getting glue unless I have a legendary mask? Which means I need to spend money? That's bs.

When I inspect a blue mask though it says I can get glue from breaking it down...

darthbob

So there is no way of getting glue unless I have a legendary mask? Which means I need to spend money? That's bs.

When I inspect a blue mask though it says I can get glue from breaking it down...

You can get glue from the blue bags that Eva gives you after you turn in the candy sack.

You do not have to spend any money at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom