• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this will be my first ToO. I'm thinking about using a Sunsinger, anyone know what exotic I should be using with it? HoPF? Or something else?

Light Beyond Nemesis + Tlaloc. Fast revives and arguably one of the best exotics in the game.

Voidfang Vestments is awesome even if you don't use Voidwalker. Always spawn with grenade energy? Yes please.

He was hanging out and posting in here even when the Sine wave bottomed out on Friday. I'm sure he's just busy.

Whoa what's up dude? Haven't seen you around much.
yeah, just been playing around with FL ppl, but not been on the thread very much. have more time now, so posting more. how you been, LT?

Geist-

I like voidfang myself or light beyond nemesis.

I'd say The Stag. Or HoPF if. Or the fast revive helmet I forgot the name.

Light Beyond Nemesis + Tlaloc. Fast revives and arguably one of the best exotics in the game.

Voidfang Vestments is awesome even if you don't use Voidwalker. Always spawn with grenade energy? Yes please.
I think I'll do LBN. I was going to use Tlaloc regardless and the faster revives might be very helpful.

peetfeet

Myself and a friend would like to have a go at a normal raid from the start, I've done up to the sisters twice and he's done from golgoroth to the sisters once. Any patient raiders out there need two more?

If none need two more starting a normal when we have six

1. Peetfeet
2. Friend
3. Silver.tongue
4. Firthy
5. Friend

I'm not even going to try ToO. I always did awful in it.
I did get to the lighthouse thanks to Unstable though, but it looks like that's not going to happen again.

I don't remember, but did the armor pieces drop randomly from just playing or did you have to buy it once you got enough wins?
And I mean the real armor, not that ugly yellow set. I'd like to get my warlock chest piece back.

edit: for new page

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
anyone else able to run it tonight a few times, around, say 11pm EDT? we could start from the totems to shorten the runs, if we can get the CP.
a couple/few experts who could help to hasten the runs would be much appreciated.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken

phen0m24

I'm not even going to try ToO. I always did awful in it.
I did get to the lighthouse thanks to Unstable though, but it looks like that's not going to happen again.

I don't remember, but did the armor pieces drop randomly from just playing or did you have to buy it once you got enough wins?
And I mean the real armor, not that ugly yellow set. I'd like to get my warlock chest piece back.

Bought armor based on wins and you got a piece from chest sometimes (I remember two helmets once)

Full hard raid, 219 sniper and 215 gloves. No primary or helmet once again. :/

I don't want to waste that 1 light miss from max sniper so I might use that to Infuse my 306 black spindle instead of my 315 1000 yard stare... Hmm

Shiv47

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
anyone else able to run it tonight a few times, around, say 11pm EDT? we could start from the totems to shorten the runs, if we can get the CP.
a couple/few experts who could help to hasten the runs would be much appreciated.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv2099

I can run it once tonight (only have one character to run).

Full hard raid, 219 sniper and 215 gloves. No primary or helmet once again. :/

I don't want to waste that 1 light miss from max sniper so I might use that to Infuse my 306 black spindle instead of my 315 1000 yard stare... Hmm
I haven't gotten a primary or helmet from the raid since maybe 6 or 7 runs ago.

inthrall

Reading a topic on Reddit about the known exotics that aren't in game, and all the missing Warlock ones look amazing for PvP.

More blinks for longer distances? Sign me up
Hunters perk for quickdraw? This will be amazing for all three specs
Faster movement while crouching? This will fuck with people as you can spam crouch while shooting to mess with their aim

I can run it once tonight (only have one character to run).
so that makes 5.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv47

X-Frame

Not sure if you saw my response on the last page but if you're 289 light that'll be way too low for HM. If you're available there's a NM raid group forming up for later tonight. Anyway be sure to check out the previous posts and let me know if you have questions.

Yo Drizzay! We missed you last night man, hope everything is okay.

Need 3 for HM run up to Oryx, but will stop at Oryx today.

1. MandrakeUK
2. Sleepy_Buddha
3. Duebrithil
4. Macello
5. Mindlog
6. KronicDeath

If anyone has totems CP to start there it would be good, otherwise from the beginning.

EDIT: FULL!

Need 1 for fresh HM oryx. We will do the alt strategy when we get to oryx. Psn is same as gaf.

Edit: sorry, full now. People keep joining and leaving.

Mindlog

Hey team.
Team.
TEAM!

Look at all those great K/Ds. Yeah you guys are great. Quick note. Only nodes give us points in this mode. In the future could you help me keep more than one at a time? Danke.
Reading a topic on Reddit about the known exotics that aren't in game, and all the missing Warlock ones look amazing for PvP.

More blinks for longer distances? Sign me up
Hunters perk for quickdraw? This will be amazing for all three specs
Faster movement while crouching? This will fuck with people as you can spam crouch while shooting to mess with their aim
I know at least one Warlock that will be happy to ditch Hunter finally.
Titans should get something similar too and it should probably be scrapped as a class perk on Bladehunter.

1. MandrakeUK
2. Sleepy_Buddha
3. Duebrithil
4. Macello
5. ?
6. ?

If anyone has totems CP to start there it would be good, otherwise from the beginning.
Mindlog

inthrall

I know at least one Warlock that will be happy to ditch Hunter finally. Titans should get something similar too and it should probably be scrapped as a class perk on Bladehunter

Right? I suspect it will push Sunsinger to top tier in Trials, until then its just decent instead of amazing

Hedera

1. MandrakeUK
2. Sleepy_Buddha
3. Duebrithil
4. Macello
5. Mindlog
6. KronicDeath

EDIT: FULL!
I have the CP Sleepy, want to get it from me?

goomba stomper

Neo Member
A friend and I were lucky enough to find an insanely good group for the normal raid today and we beat it in about an hour and a half. That was a lot of fun.

I rocked the HM one for aroudn 2 hours until I got sick of the orange tint to it. I like the "Of Light and Hunger" colour scheme a lot more

Of_light_and_hunger_icon1.jpg
Of_light_and_hunger_banner_icon1.jpg

woah where does this one come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom