• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLCKATK

Would anyone like to join me and two friends in doing King's Fall on Normal? On PS4.

This will be their first Destiny raid, I want to help bring them through in a comfortable relaxed environment. Should be fun!

1. Azys_
2. Azys_ friend 1
3. Azys_ friend 2

What are Passage Coins? I've got like 60 of them, but I'm not sure of their purpose.

Would anyone like to join me and two friends in doing King's Fall on Normal? On PS4.

This will be their first Destiny raid, I want to help bring them through in a comfortable relaxed environment. Should be fun!

1. Azys_
2. Azys_ friend 1
3. Azys_ friend 2

I was hoping for something like this, but I'm not home for another few hours! Hopefully something similar is going on this weekend. I've never played the raid, so I was looking to do it this weekend.

Dante316

1. Azys_
2. Azys_ friend 1
3. Azys_ friend 2

I'll do it, haven't played on my titan in a while, psn is dante316

nowai

Am I reading the update wrong or have they not mentioned flawless and the lighthouse. I see the nine wins point though, so I wonder if that now is the only requirement for lighthouse access?

LifEndz

What are Passage Coins? I've got like 60 of them, but I'm not sure of their purpose.

I was hoping for something like this, but I'm not home for another few hours! Hopefully something similar is going on this weekend.

Trials of Osirus. You can buy passage coins, forgiveness and some other stuff. I never run trials so I have over 100.

So it will drop at 310 then or we'll get 2 mouldering shards for 9-0
Kappa.png
Deej said hard mode drops, so no shards, just nothing on occasion when going flawless.

Carbonox

That Weapon Master quest, jeeeeeeez. Up to the Scout Rifle part and by god has it been an absolute slogfest. Constantly getting thrown in to terrible match ups where my ability is irrelevant. I'd imagine it would be quickest to just run through Rumble (if you're confident you can win often)? I'll do that for the Scout Rifle bit as it wrecks shop in that mode. Relying on 6v6 modes is stupid otherwise due to how little input you can have on the overall match's result.

At least the Trials gear looks better than the Raid gear. I'm pretty happy with my current gear though, so I don't even have that pull anymore. The weapons? Meh. Gonna have to wait and see.

At least the Trials gear looks better than the Raid gear. I'm pretty happy with my current gear though, so I don't even have that pull anymore. The weapons? Meh. Gonna have to wait and see.

Isn't it just the same shit from year one trials but a different color?
I agree because I really liked the Egyptian influence in the trials gear, but I wish they would have come out with something new besides a palette change.

it does look better but I'm not sure it's that interesting to get it .. again

I was sort of hoping they would have a redesign like iron banner

edit: agreed with strangelove

phen0m24

Dat plug tho

Um I have a conspiratorial question, dude.

If one were to
ahem uh cough uh choke on matches
wouldn't that accomplish the "win 50%" algorithm nonsense?

How many sweaties will resort to
dancing for a round or two to
keep the playing field, uh, sloped?

Isn't it just the same shit from year one trials but a different color?
I agree because I really liked the Egyptian influence in the trials gear, but I wish they would have come out with something new besides a palette change.

Yep. I loved my Trials gear before TTK came out, but that was mostly because Hunter gear in general looked like ass. I was sad to see it go. I have my Neuroghast stuff now and with perks I already like though, so I don't feel like I need it.

NastyBook

1. Azys_
2. Azys_ friend 1
3. Azys_ friend 2
Still looking for ppl?
PSN: GibbShift

Nuszka

Seems like there is a shift how everyone feels towards destiny since Tuesday. I did my nf's and a raid on reset but work did not allow me to play to much. I know there are new games coming out, the raid RNG is not good , but we have had that before. It seems that even the excitement for trials is toned down considerably. Hopefully trials rewards and weapons will be worth the effort. I personally took another Friday evening off from work just to be around the somewhat deflated hype.

Owensboro

Anyone want to do a normal KF raid? Checkpoint on Warpriest. We need 1!

PS. We've cleared to the last boss before but weren't able to beat him. Just warning you in advance!

Anyone want to do a normal KF raid? Checkpoint on Warpriest. We need 1!

PS. We've cleared to the last boss before but weren't able to beat him. Just warning you in advance!
do you mean totems? if so, may i grab that CP? i can't join you to play, sorry, but i'd like to get the CP.

Xbox 1 normal Kings fall people, if you could delay an hour I'd appreciate it! If not i understand.

Vaetro, Chaz, etc.

My garage decided to break just now so my friend is coming over to help me fix it since I know zero about garages.

4XpRt5Ch.jpg

I just want to raid dangit.

Frenden

Banned
I finally get a good 1000 Yard and Hawksaw the day before Trials. First match with the two was the best match I've had in ages.

I tried Shortgaze. I couldn't do it with Her Benevolence and I couldn't do it with 1000 Yard. Ambush 4 lyf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom