• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

LT, change of plans. I can't make it to the raid. Need to pick up a relative from the airport around raid time. Sorry bro.

willow ve

Oof - third raid clear. (normal mode).

Got two armor drops this time, no weapons.

Armor, unfortunately, was a 300 Titan mark... and a 303 Titan mark. Thanks Oryx.

---

In other news, is this Imprecation quest line worth it? I'm on the last step (7 kill spree and 7 precision kills in Crucible) and I feel like quitting it. This and the exotic sword quest are the only two questlines still available for me to complete and I just hat this handgun.

zewone

In other news, is this Imprecation quest line worth it? I'm on the last step (7 kill spree and 7 precision kills in Crucible) and I feel like quitting it. This and the exotic sword quest are the only two questlines still available for me to complete and I just hat this handgun.

No. First Curse sucks.

Jabronium

Oof - third raid clear. (normal mode).

Got two armor drops this time, no weapons.

Armor, unfortunately, was a 300 Titan mark... and a 303 Titan mark. Thanks Oryx.

---

Drops like that are what's keeping me from really pushing to grind out NM, much less attempt to prep for/look forward to HM.

Re: Imprecation/First Curse, I'm also on that step and haven't touched it due to the collective "meh" surrounding First Curse. Doesn't sound worth it as things currently stand.

Meh on that BWU.

Why they care about carries is beyond me. They are just going to make it harder for the slightly above average PvPer now. The salt is coming. Typical Bungie, play it the way they want.

The drops were expected.

Mindlog

Belated thank you to the Raid #TeamDaughtersOneCycleFirstTry.
My lazy ass Hunter finally broke the 310 barrier. Lots of infusion fodder for me.

LTWood12

LT, change of plans. I can't make it to the raid. Need to pick up a relative from the airport around raid time. Sorry bro.

No worries! Got a spot to fill folks. Start in 45 min, 2 HM runs starting from totems
Awesome. That makes six. I'll shoot you a FR.

1. LTWood12
2. T-44
3. Saveweyard
4. Afrodeeziak
6. MikeGaum1984

Experience is highly valued! Trying to do them somewhat quickly.

no fun allowed

What gets me is they always want to be inclusive...they literally talked about LFG being exclusive and then make Trials even more exclusive. There's a lot of people who LOVE Destiny and want to see/do everything. That's why you had carries! So what if someone paid for it. It's their money. Let them do what they want with it. If I was Bungie, I would just have made it so once you complete a run that toon can no longer enter the tournament. Then, at some point, all levels of skill can face off against all levels of skill.

My friend and I are level 23. We know nothing about the mechanics of this game. Another friend just got this game. Can we play with him? How does mission progression work when you play with different fireteams?

Thank you so much

No worries! Got a spot to fill folks. Start in 45 min, 2 HM runs starting from totems
Awesome. That makes six. I'll shoot you a FR.

1. LTWood12
2. T-44
3. Saveweyard
4. Afrodeeziak
6. MikeGaum1984

Experience is highly valued! Trying to do them somewhat quickly.

Got Mupod to come with me

Izuna

Banned
Looking for Elitist Try-hard People for Trials

I will be reposting this until we have all 3 slots filled. As it turns out, NLB still one shots so I may be carrying that weapon, but I'll be using Red Death (and I recommend you to) with a Sniper. I will use Gunslinger UNLESS we are up against Sunbreaker Titans (I will switch to Bladedancer since it can eat a Hammer and OHKO one).

So...

1... Cobalt Flag

We will be running at 5:00GMT (otherwise, when it activates) but if it works better, one hour later I think would be best.

Ozone

We need one more at HM Daughters.

ID: Ozone31

EDIT: Team disbanded. Now I need 5.
EDIT2: It gave me the Oryx checkpoint instead. Nevermind. :(

I will use Gunslinger UNLESS we are up against Sunbreaker Titans (I will switch to Bladedancer since it can eat a Hammer and OHKO one).

Have you actually done this? I'm pretty sure that the above is incorrect. Bladedance does a bit above 200 damage. It takes 2 swipes to kill a sunsinger so it should be the same for sunbreakers who actually have more armor. I'm also pretty sure a hammer will OHK any super.

Shiv47

My friend and I are level 23. We know nothing about the mechanics of this game. Another friend just got this game. Can we play with him? How does mission progression work when you play with different fireteams?

Thank you so much

You can play with whoever you want, you just want to make sure everyone can handle whatever content you're playing, or that you can carry your friend if he's far enough below you. Everyone earns XP for a given activity, so do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom