• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: for new page

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
11pm EDT - we will start from the totems to shorten the runs.
edit: need 1 more

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv47

edit: for new page

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
anyone else able to run it tonight a few times, around, say 11pm EDT? we could start from the totems to shorten the runs, if we can get the CP.
a couple/few experts who could help to hasten the runs would be much appreciated.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv47
I'm in PSN AdmiralMidget

I have a warpriest checkpoint

Edit: nevermind won't be on that late

Zocano

So they're actually making (trying to make) Trials of Osiris real PvP end game? Good. I'm ready for all the salt and sweat and salty sweat.

9-0, here I come.

LTWood12

2. T-44
3. Saveweyard
4. Afrodeeziak
5. xLikx
6. MikeGaum1984

See ya'll tonight.

Do to unforeseen baby circumstances, I'm out for the first run. Ugh. Hopefully I'll be there for the second.

Arrrammis

Hey, does anyone have a totems checkpoint they're willing to hand out? It would be much appreciated, and it will boost your karma! You'll get 320 light drops for sure!

Ghazi

Has anyone here not done King's Fall yet? I'm setting up a sherpa group, if anyone wants to go through for their first time.

Hey, does anyone have a totems checkpoint they're willing to hand out? It would be much appreciated, and it will boost your karma! You'll get 320 light drops for sure!
i have the NM totems, if that helps?
Has anyone here not done King's Fall yet? I'm setting up a sherpa group, if anyone wants to go through for their first time.
do you mind helping Kaikken sherpa my group later? 11pm EDT - rasengan1337
although, i think all the members of my group has been through before. I've only been through 3.2 times. :D
edit: ok, nvm - you have some takers. XD

Anyone want to help out with quickly running the Undying Mind hard strike as part of the Touch of Malice quest? Stupid that it doesn't allow for matchmaking for some reason.

lewismistreated1 on PSN, join on me, I'm already in.

Ghazi

i have the NM totems, if that helps?

do you mind helping Kaikken sherpa my group later? 11pm EDT - rasengan1337
although, i think all the members of my group has been through before. I've only been through 3.2 times. :D
Sure.
I have a warlock that hasn't done it. If that counts.
If you don't mind waiting for everyone to figure everything out, I'd like to let people figure out the mechanics themselves and then I'll help if we get stuck for too long, then you're free to join. I don't blame you if you don't.

Zocano

Anyone wanna set up a time for some sweet ass Trials tomorrow? Has to start after 130pm CST but I'm good for a while after that

Anyone care to help me out with the taken assault quest? Just need one more taken champion.

Or

NM raid? I have the warpriest checkpoint, just need to get boots somehow haha. 308 Titan

PSN AdmiralMidget

inthrall

Anyone wanna set up a time for some sweet ass Trials tomorrow? Has to start after 130pm CST but I'm good for a while after that

I'm down, assuming nothing comes up I can try be awake by then. If I'm not online thought, don't wait on me as I could have slept through my alarm

rc213

Anyone care to help me out with the taken assault quest? Just need one more taken champion.

Or

NM raid? I have the warpriest checkpoint, just need to get boots somehow haha. 308 Titan

PSN AdmiralMidget

I can help with Either. I also need boots on all my toons are being held back.

Doberu

Sure.

If you don't mind waiting for everyone to figure everything out, I'd like to let people figure out the mechanics themselves and then I'll help if we get stuck for too long, then you're free to join. I don't blame you if you don't.
Not at all!

FFMafia

287 hunter who has done the raid before on Xbox but I'm behind on Psn. I know the mechanics well for the most part. If anyone wants to put up with low light for normal raid I'm down. Psn name same as user name here.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm available for either HMs on my Warlock or Hunter (got Oryx, and Daughters, checkpoints respectively) or a fresh NM KF on my Titan.

PSN: Kurt-Niisan

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man another week of no helmet on my Hunter or Warlock. My Hunters drops for tonight.

303 ghost
310 cloak
303 arms
302 auto
306 sniper.

One more run on Titan then wait till reset day. Doubt I could do much in hard mode at 305.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom