• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

coy

I'm at light level 249, and I'm feeling pretty stuck. Is there a "best" way for me to get gear?
Strikes are your best bet. They give lots of engrams and the lv 36 version is just fine. Also, have you been decrypting engrams one at a time? That way, you can see if the piece increases your LL, wear that upgraded piece then continue the process.

Oryx NM was glitching like hell on my group today. He would skip to the teleporting phase, which we managed to fix by switching hosts. But then sometimes the bombs just wouldn't explode, even if you stood on them for like 10 seconds.

And all I got the entire raid was the Warlock bond on Oryx...which I already had. Guess it's back to leveling my Titan, cause I ain't farming strikes for that last light to 300.

edit: for new page

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
11pm EDT - we will start from the totems to shorten the runs.
we are now full! see you all in 26 minutes!

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv47

Sure.
snip
ghazi, are you running your newb raid still? if not, are you open to helping my group master the mechanics? kaikken is coming to help us, but we could use all the help we can get :)

Oh yea I did 2 new Hard Mode Oryx strats from an lfg group way earlier today.

1: in the beginning, everyone stayed towards the spawn just behind the daughters' platforms. The thrall then group up from left and right so you can have a hunter or 3 thether them all. Orbs for everyone! Not only that, ammo for everyone and all in the center of the arena.

2: 2 static roamers and you label 3 people #1-#3, and #1 goes everywhere Oryx smashes that way the 2nd roamer is always the same person.

Worked pretty well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Game isn't showing my character but a giant version of whatever boots I'm wearing. What.

Lu1i5dc.png

Man another week of no helmet on my Hunter or Warlock. My Hunters drops for tonight.

303 ghost
310 cloak
303 arms
302 auto
306 sniper.

One more run on Titan then wait till reset day. Doubt I could do much in hard mode at 305.

1 more normal run! I need it haha

Definity

Nice oryx run guys. Loot was terrible but still fun helping folks get that first kill. Will be looking for a ToO team tomorrow evening!

Any more raids for NM KF forming or is lfg best bet?

we have room for 1. it would be a bonus if you're experienced :)

rasengan1337

NM KF - need to run it a few times. we're trying to get to the LL required for HM.
we are now full!

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv47
6. angerdx

AngerdX

we have room for 1. it would be a bonus if you're experienced :)

rasengan1337

we are now full!

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. kaikken
5. shiv47
6. angerdx

Yah unfortunatly i´ve only done it once and that was with a pro team so was easy on me heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom