• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even describe how convenient it is trying to switch weapons in crucible and having to wait the 3+ seconds for the options screen to load. They really can't get that shit smoother?

Kyoufu

Can't even describe how convenient it is trying to switch weapons in crucible and having to wait the 3+ seconds for the options screen to load. They really can't get that shit smoother?

You should probably go have a look at how long it takes to load the inventory screen on PS3/360.

Nuova

Banned
What in the flying fuck....

I got two (2!!!!!!) moldering shards from Oryx... AFTER he takes 20 from me....

I can't even

Cruxist

What in the flying fuck....

I got two (2!!!!!!) moldering shards from Oryx... AFTER he takes 20 from me....

I can't even

I love how the moldering shard mechanic should've fixed loot issues, but instead its making it even more clear how broken the RNG is. I mean, there's gotta be a way to say, "you've got 20 shards, thats a guaranteed gear drop," as opposed to just lolshards.

jlai

does anyone have a fully charged agonarch rune to do the event so i can charge my last 3 without waiting 3 more days? last fragment before ToM for me

psn: jlai_

They need to making sniping more realistic. I'm fucking awful at sniping in video games and even I can pick off people with ease in this game like it's nothing. This is like training wheels shit. No wonder everyone uses them.

Thanks everyone who came and helped. We got the daughters, but with the disorganization we weren't going to stand a chance on Oryx. Still appreciate the help! :)

Grab it off me before I head to bed. ID: Ozone31

My man. Just sent a FR.

edit: Thanks again, bro. Saved me and my friends the headache of trying to actually get 4 or 5 of us on at the same time to run the whole thing. Much appreciated.

rc213

Anyone doing Normal Raid or need the 7 Crucible kills for First Curse? Would need to go into rumble and knock those kills out to wait another week for arms day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom