• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are good perks for 1000 yard stare? The vendor one has triple tap, stability and mulligan right now...._
Should i buy that or just get the one from the quest

The alternative to the one from the quest isn't good from what I remember.

The ideal perks seem to be a shortgaze as your scope, hidden hand and snapshot. I don't know if you can roll unflinching too but all those combined would be crazy.

Hand Cannons, what happened to you? :(

Most of my shots aren't registering in the Crucible, the range and stability aren't what they seem. Ace of Spades... I was excited to finally use it, but bleh... HCs are not in a good place right now. It's all about Pulse/Scout Rifles and Shotguns.

I was on the middle platform and as soon i got the buff, I died and it didn't transfer to anyone. We were like who has the buff??? Apparently no one got the buff and when I was revived in 30 seconds I had the buff. Was pretty interesting 1 minute.

This happened to me yesterday morning in Hard Mode. Needless to say... it was a wipe.

Need a fresh raid on normal or hard, only need 4! Anyone around?
Still need one more?
Edit - Apparently I can't read... :(

Hand Cannons, what happened to you? :(

Most of my shots aren't registering in the Crucible, the range and stability aren't what they seem. Ace of Spades... I was excited to finally use it, but bleh... HCs are not in a good place right now. It's all about Pulse/Scout Rifles and Shotguns.

They nerfed the range so you'd use them in CQC

They nerfed the stability so you can't use them CQC

It was a fine balancing act

jediyoshi

t1446195600z4.png

4PEQ5Fm.gif

LTWood12

Oryx tried to use lag to defeat us. Bitch, please. I'll post a clip tomorrow maybe. Right now, it's time for bed.

That was some crazy shit. Had Ogre alive on my screen but dead for everyone else. Weapon damage numbers not showing, but still registering, and Oryx straight up teleporting to smash the platform. Felt like the ol Crota days, except we still beat his ass.

*yawn* got all 3 toons through the HM raid. Got way better loot than last week. Managed to get all 3 over 312

Enjoyed it! Thanks for doing that last run even though you just needed Oryx.

Sorry I didn't stick around for all 3.
Great run with every one earlier.

Thanks for filling in for me on the first run. Super smooth runs tonight.

Loot:
317 Ghost
Legendary Primary Engram
303 Chest
310 4th Horseman
317 Shotgun
317 Mark
311 Helmet
320 Ghost
302 Pulse

EL CUCO

Well that was a fun Raid.

My condolences goes out to Lnkn and his family for his Hamster passing.

Thanks to Jakfu or Jafku (lol), and Chur for joining clan WIPE on a scrubtastic voyage :D

Got 314 scout with Rangefinder but a wise Dr by the name of Drizzay once told me full auto or bust, so it'll be infusion for my Trials primary. Still not sure if Red Death, Nirwens Mercy, or Hawksaw.

GhaleonEB

Why do people get excited for Xur? You can get everything he brings from three of coins for cheaper and at much higher ratings. 310 guaranteed.

Xur is a nice auxiliary source of exotics alongside three of coins, quests and drops. I just like seeing what he has every week; I'm still at the point where every week I have one or two things to pick up. He's also my weekly top off of three of coins and ammo synth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom