• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercell!!!!

thank you bungie

that shit has eluded me

actually kind of (pleasantly) surprised they had xur sell the only elemental primary outright

bitsurugi

Got the Immobius yesterday.

Why does nobody talk about this gun?

First impression: Best legendary shotgun I came across so far.

No?

You need to ''kill'' a mob to get ammo back. It's impact is low, so you might use it to kill thralls or some other low level stuff. Outside bubble is awful, need so much ammo to kill a yellow mob, also it's low impact won't stagger any yellow mob.

I know if I buy a Supercell I will get one tomorrow with 3oC farming even though I've burned through 200+ already with no luck. So I'm gonna wait til the last minute.

AngerdX

Good i decrypted my exotics just before xur got here, got taikonaut, inmost light, Alchemist´s Raiment, impossible machines and a hawkmoon all 310 so just got the supercell from xur some 3oC, yupp so good day sofar. :)

Toki767

Not even mad about Xur selling a Zhalo. At least mine doesn't have to be infused up to 310. And this should make PvE content easier against captains if everyone has one.

BokehKing

Banned
Finally Xur being Xur

Missed opportunity if he is not wearing a mask

Bigger missed opportunity if I don't find a Xur mask in my goodie bag

Let's talk about this game needs transmog, the masks are an awesome customization idea but it effects your light level too much

well looks like xur is finally selling interesting gear. but sadly i'd rather roll the dice on 310 gear using strange coin than buying any of his 280 stuff.

especially after getting my 310 zhalo supercell from strike grinding today. that gun shreds. using that and touch of malice in the raid is gonna be rad.

Jinjo

Finally Xur being Xur

Missed opportunity if he is not wearing a mask

Bigger missed opportunity if I don't find a Xur mask in my goodie bag

Let's talk about this game needs transmog, the masks are an awesome customization idea but it effects your light level too much

I think it'd be weird if everyone could wear the masks without light penalty. It detracts from the tone of the game too much if it's a permanent thing. It's fun running around with the masks now for Halloween, but having everyone wear them year round without penalty just feels weird to me.

Well, 2 HM runs up to Oryx this week have netted +0 light levels for either character. On both runs I got similar ghosts (316 and 317) from Totems, 2 heavies with LL lower than the ones I own from Warpriest, no HM drops from Golgoroth, and the same 314 bond twice from the sisters.

I just hope I get something good from Oryx, otherwise I'm never gonna be able to even reach 315 at this rate. My main and alt are exactly the same they were at reset, 312 and 311...

What are the chances of finding fresh HM raids this weekend? Finally back from another week away for work -.-

Busy weekend trying to get some Destiny stuff done whilst juggling trying to make a start on Halo.

Carbonox

I haven't touched TOC's since Bungie worked on them so what's the optimal way to "farm" with them now? Having to play the entire strike from start to finish isntead of just wiping every time (at the gate lord for example)?

Shito

I haven't touched TOC's since Bungie worked on them so what's the optimal way to "farm" with them now? Having to play the entire strike from start to finish isntead of just wiping every time (at the gate lord for example)?
Yep.
Just play normally and make sure you pop a new one after each ultra you kill, there's no real "farming" method anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom