• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acidote

Another stupid question from me considering how far off we are in the game:

Can legendary engrams decrypt in higher values if I'm over 310? Because I have a few in my vault waiting (along exotics) until I get two more light points to be decrypted but if that's not the case I can decrypt them now just fine.

Why do people get excited for Xur? You can get everything he brings from three of coins for cheaper and at much higher ratings. 310 guaranteed.

Xur is now the 3oC ATM.

Frenden

Banned
I got last page'd, so I'm reposting. I'm just so glad to finally get a decent Hawksaw roll. I've had four totally shit ones drop.

CSif2ZAUcAAa0hx.jpg:large

It's right up there with the vendor Nirwen's handling-wise. The max stability mitigates a lot of the horizontal recoil (it's still there, but the grouping is so tight that it's not a real problem, similar to Nirwen's with Braced).

I was skeptical of the gun--my previous, shitty rolls soured me on the archetype. But this roll proved my bias was wrong. Super fun to shoot.

maomaoIYP

I got last page'd, so I'm reposting. I'm just so glad to finally get a decent Hawksaw roll. I've had four totally shit ones drop.

It's right up there with the vendor Nirwen's handling-wise. The max stability mitigates a lot of the horizontal recoil (it's still there, but the grouping is so tight that it's not a real problem, similar to Nirwen's with Braced).

I was skeptical of the gun--my previous, shitty rolls soured me on the archetype. But this roll proved my bias was wrong. Super fun to shoot.
I have the exact same roll. Good for moving opponents but takes too many bursts to kill for my liking.

jediyoshi

Why do people get excited for Xur? You can get everything he brings from three of coins for cheaper and at much higher ratings. 310 guaranteed.

I'm not sure where else you're getting 3oC but from Xur. Also, my last 5/8 3oC exotics have been Hereafters, I'm not sure the strange coins worked in my favor.

To stock up on 3oC.

I guess they will try to keep him relevant by having him sell a year 2 version of an exotic you can't get from the blueprints every so often like how he sold the Skull of Dire Ahamkara last week.

Meh I don't know what to think about this new Trials system. Helping out people to get to the Lighthouse was enjoyable and their reactions were great. I understand it's suppose to be the tournament of champions, but if they wanted to get rid of carries, IMO they should've just excluded characters that already went flawless. Either way, I'll give it one go but I don't think I'll play Trials a lot.

GlamFM

Banned
Got the Immobius yesterday.

Why does nobody talk about this gun?

First impression: Best legendary shotgun I came across so far.

No?

3rd Hard Mode Raid completed this week and guess what... I finally got my VERY FIRST RAID HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nervously waits 5 seconds to then look at the light value*

But damn finally!!

And Warpriest or Golgy gave me a helm engram / 310 Graviton. Replaces my 305 Graviton.

Done normal raid 5 times now and every single time I always get the gauntlets.
The 1st time they dropped at 310 but since they have been 300-302.

Never seen the helmet or boots and always seem to get 2 shards from Oryx.

I am 306 with my exotic sword equipped which is generally useless in the raid so drop down to 304 with simulant or machine gun.
Am I supposed to carry on with normal raid and hope for better drops or am I at a level I can start the hard version?

Toki767

Thanks for the hard mode raid guys!

My loot:

316 Harrowed War Numen's Fist
312 Mark of the Old Challenge
310 Harrowed War Numen's Boots
310 Harrowed Qullim's Terminus
310 Zhalo Supercell

Went in at 305. Finished at 308!

coy

Thanks for the HM run as always.
3rd Hard Mode Raid completed this week and guess what... I finally got my VERY FIRST RAID HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nervously waits 5 seconds to then look at the light value*

But damn finally!!

And Warpriest or Golgy gave me a helm engram / 310 Graviton. Replaces my 305 Graviton.
You have two helmets I'd love to own. Still hoping Xur sells Graviton.
Thanks for the hard mode raid guys!

My loot:

316 Harrowed War Numen's Fist
312 Mark of the Old Challenge
310 Harrowed War Numen's Boots
310 Harrowed Qullim's Terminus
310 Zhalo Supercell

Went in at 305. Finished at 308!
You came out well including that Zhalo. Wish those 2 Harrowed weren't 310 but still good to see loot actually drop.

Done normal raid 5 times now and every single time I always get the gauntlets.
The 1st time they dropped at 310 but since they have been 300-302.

Never seen the helmet or boots and always seem to get 2 shards from Oryx.

I am 306 with my exotic sword equipped which is generally useless in the raid so drop down to 304 with simulant or machine gun.
Am I supposed to carry on with normal raid and hope for better drops or am I at a level I can start the hard version?

Start hard, your easily high enough and with a lucky couple of drops along the way you'll be high enough for oryx

I'm still salty about the weekly update 1) for the lack of any acknowledgement about the raid loot and weapon part problems and 2) for as good as confirming that the trials format has changed to stop carries. In doing so they've screwed over the whole middle ground of players who can get to 5/6-0 and occasionally hit 8/9. Before I used to plug away all weekend but I doubt if I'll bother now

Why?

Big mag, decent reload speed, good punch.

Seems a-ok to me.

No one uses Shotguns in PVE (for the most part) and in PVP, Immobius' impact falls waaaay short of Conspiracy Theory - D type of shotguns. Immobius might have a higher rate of fire, but by the time you get ready to shoot a second time, you'd already be dead.

oh Trials is up today!

Can´t wait to get to the lighthouse.

Will it be up at the daily reset time, that would be in 1 hour and 30 minutes or is it up tonight?

So if end up with an empty primary slot, then you're equipped with a placeholder primary. It's a high impact auto rifle, and it looks like an unmodified Red Death. It's actually half decent in crucible.

djpKPgI.jpg

aNx2Cnw.jpg

vctor182

Nice run guys that last oryx run was perfectly synchronized. Glad to see good loot drops! Here's what I got:

Totems:
310 shell
311 shell

Warpriest:
314 RL
Exotic helmet engram

Golgy:
315 gauntlets

Chest:
310 Hawkmoon

Sisters:
320 bond
302 shotgun

Oryx:
311 sniper
302 scout
308 helmet

Jumped from 307 to 310. Thanks for the raid!

rc213

Why does this raid hate me, Still can't get boots from Normal/Hard. Got 2 Snipers 300/304 with Firefly and shards.

Ran late but we got a noobie through his first raid!

Tjamato88

I want to grab some ToC from Xur in a few minutes but does anyone want to run a NM raid after? I have the Sisters checkpoint so it won't take long.

Acidote

Another stupid question from me considering how far off we are in the game:

Can legendary engrams decrypt in higher values if I'm over 310? Because I have a few in my vault waiting (along exotics) until I get two more light points to be decrypted but if that's not the case I can decrypt them now just fine.

Xur is now the 3oC ATM.

Reposting because yes.

bitsurugi

Calling all procrastinators like myself!
Or just unlucky people
Anyone up for some last minute Omingul/Grasp of Malok farming? Trying to be Trials.

Also, where's Xur!? Tell meee! Swear to me!

2XsN5Hi.gif

''Y'' ''U'' do this when i work, whyyyyy? :)

I can hop in for some Omnigul cheese farm in 4 hourse before Trials start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom