• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Walker

Man.. Doing KF HM with lfg randoms is a nightmare !

Also, I only got 312-216 class items for my hunter for the whole run -_-"

We really need those buff items that were supposed to enhance the drop rates for the raid run.

I've never done ToO since I could never get a three man fire team. The thought of one try per week was enough to not try at all

You can have lots of tries per week? You just have to keep "buying" new attempts via passage coins (but lots of these coins drop so they are not a scare currency).

I'll be looking for a fresh/totems run on Sunday..

Cool man. Ill try follow the thread somewhat closely to catch groups so I will look out for you. Can add tp_Drewz if you like. I've done NM 8 or so times and hard mode up to Oryx but ran out of time last weekend unfortunately.

I have a 310/311(depends on setup) Hunter and a 306 Titan who will hopefully be 310 soon enough.

Emouse

Xur selling zhalo? awesome I can finally get my hands on that then, now the only exotic I want that I can't seem to get is red death, what's the best way to get year 1 exotic drops?

Xur selling zhalo? awesome I can finally get my hands on that then, now the only exotic I want that I can't seem to get is red death, what's the best way to get year 1 exotic drops?

Do the old raids, treasure keys at the end of prison of elders or you can wait for Xur to sell a primary legacy engram

Mupod

no legacy primary again? Guess no red death for me.

LIXj2RO.gif

The lag is in full force with Crucible today. The multi kills bounties also aren't completing?

This kill was especially satisfying as he was lagging all over the place

y0GbOG.gif

Deku Tree

Anyone have disconnection issues with FIOS?
I got FIOS internet yesterday and I got disconnected from Destiny three times last night...

...it seems that my FIOS connection was having short under one minute periods of no signal...

...Horrible for raiding.

Number45

Got the Solar Flayer Mantle drop last night in a level 36 strike on my titan. Game clearly wants me to level a hunter.

Don't know if I want to use the spark of light though, given that I'll have to grind the subclasses I might as well start from scratch. :/

Klyka

Banned
I got my Zhalo in week 1 but that Graviton? YOINK, mine now!

Also,I've taken to doing something new with the game. Since I don't need any higher light gear cause it doesn't really help with anything, I stopped doing the raid and instead if I get blue weapons/armor I just wear them so they level up and I can dismantle them for motes and more parts :)

Works pretty well and keeps things fresh!

Number45

Wait, Xur has good stuff? My strange coin count is quite low at the moment! >_<

EDIT: Also I got the Boolean Gemini last night, and I quite like it. Weird that it doesn't seem to have a base perk like other exotics though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can't believe a majority of you guys and over on Reddit didn't have Zhalo Supercell. I've had 8 now. Shows how shite RNG can be. Awesome gun though especially for destroying crowds.

Is anyone running Nightfall on Xbox? Would like to see the rewards I get before buying from Xur.

Number45

Can't believe a majority of you guys and over on Reddit didn't have Zhalo Supercell. I've had 8 now. Shows how shite RNG can be. Awesome gun though especially for destroying crowds.
I have a vault full of exotics that I'm waiting until I finally get to 300 before I decrypt. They'll probably all turn into Zhalo's. :'(

Currently stuck at about 299.8 light.

Wait, Xur has good stuff? My strange coin count is quite low at the moment! >_<

EDIT: Also I got the Boolean Gemini last night, and I quite like it. Weird that it doesn't seem to have a base perk like other exotics though.

the increase armor/agility perk is unique to boolean

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I have a vault full of exotics that I'm waiting until I finally get to 300 before I decrypt. They'll probably all turn into Zhalo's. :'(

Currently stuck at about 299.8 light.

I'm doing the same thing and once I hit 310 decrypting all. Probably won't use them all but handy for infusing.

I meant like the Zhalo immediately has the chain lightning perk, but I've just realised that the not all exotics have those - for some reason I thought they all had a perk unlocked right off the bat.

the armors all do

you used to have to level them up to unlock the unique perks

So I imagine the raid challenge mode or whatever it is will be the opportunity for PVE players to get the high level type gear that you can get from Trials Of Osiris? And I guess it'll be 330 light from the sounds of it? I hope it's sometime soon because there's no chance in hell I'm getting anything from Trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom